**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class Catalyst Fragments showing up as "0" [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

RyansapphRyansapph Posts: 138
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been in same group months now, and today when I got my milestone from aq and opened the crystal i was given tier 4 cat and class cat fragments but when i clicked on them it said 0?. I just signed up for the beta, however if im not getting my rewards before it even starts I want out.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the correct section so that we can track it more easily. After taking a look into this, it seems like this is a visual display error, and that the catalyst fragments are still being awarded correctly.

Just to clarify, was this only happening with the Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments you earned? Or did has happen with full Tier 4 Class Catalysts or Tier 4 Basic Catalysts? Also, would you be able to tell us approximately when you claimed these items from the AQ milestone?
  • edited June 2018
    Thanks for getting back to us on that. After looking into it, this is a visual bug that sometimes occurs when opening Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragments Crystals. It will show you the Catalyst Fragments you earned, but if you click on them it will say you own 0. Again, this is just a visual bug and the Fragments will still be added to your previous total as normal. The rest of the team is already working on a fix to avoid more confusion though. Hope this helps clear things up!
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    When completing a quest that gives you some fragments of the class catalyst such as t3bc and so on, pressing on it before proceeding to see how much fragments you’ve collected and it shows always zero. When heading over to catalyst menu to see how many catalyst that has been farmed it shows the correct numbers while it still showing zero during questing. Hopefully I was clear
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    not only in questing, but also from crystals and have seen it with basic catalyst fragments too. added pics of my today's daily crystal and catalyst inventory, where you can see it's definitely not 0 fragments

device: LG-D855
    MCOC v18.1.0

3126j1pvbyxd.png
    mx85qbcb6xjw.png
  • nfernonferno Posts: 64
    cs22am76iarc.png
    Other fragments affected as well
  • Alucard_0Alucard_0 Posts: 8
    I just explored uncollected event quest chapter 1, and it said I recieved 1000 fragments for t2a, but then when I clicked to see how many I had total, it said 0. I closed my game and brought it back up and surely enough they did not show up in my inventory. I am seriously upset right now that's literally the only reason I do the event quest. Please rectify kabam that is not ok.d3kw04ubc2pc.jpg
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    just a visual bug, it has been added to your total in your inventory.
    It definitely has not, that's the first place I checked.
    visual bugs from last update
    I just turned off my phone and reopened the game and still the same amount in my inventory. I've seen this bug before and it auto corrected itself but this time it did not.
    have to send in support ticket then
    it is happening all over and is "under investigation"
    Oh ok. Yea I figured as much I dont usually see this kinda thing after I close and reopen. So should i still put in a ticket or just wait for it to be resolved?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    One of the reasons why I'm waiting for the patch before going into the uncollected mode. I can live with the stolen items in master until then.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    It is just a visuelt i May Not rebmer what u hav after u cler the champer 1. Becasse it doing the same for me and im Got Them all
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I did uncollected already and got all rewards. This is just a visual bug.

All shards and cc are increasing as they should. You probably dont remember how much you had before going into the quest.
    Hmm... idk cuz i literally did the math right before I started to see if I wanted to spend glory or just fight uncollected. Maybe you're right though, if I'm the only one experiencing it I probably just goofed I guess. I'll try the next chapter to check thanks gentlemen
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've noticed it to, it's amazing how much they seem to screw up in a update and how much they've screwed the game up since 12.0 when they got taken over by netmarble.
  • AakashhAakashh Posts: 16
    After completing basic catalyst quest..we got some fragments..when we touch them they show 0 fragments.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    community known issue but kabam has yet to comment or mention a fix for us
  • AakashhAakashh Posts: 16
    Ya...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    community known issue but kabam has yet to comment or mention a fix for us

Actually they acknowledged it 4 days ago

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/429140#Comment_429140
  • For the last couple of days I noticed that when you get shards and you want to check how many shards you have by clicking on the shards for like T4 basic that the amount shown is always "0" can you please fix this? Dont know how to add screenshot.....
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    The mods are aware of this, maybe check the forums to see if anyone has asked about it first.
    There's been maybe 5 or 6 posts.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    0njz0d7zigtb.png
    vzsrfyv9o5lz.png
    Seriously while this is a relatively small issue its also really annoying to see and haven't seen any comments by moderators on this.
  • Ok thanks, couldnt really find something but im not that familiar on the forums.
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    There are two bugs that I'm reporting here, as they are likely to be related.

1. I just played the expert level, tier four catalyst, medium and easy difficulties, and the amount of T4 basic catalyst shards that I have did not change from 34,200 after doing so. I restarted the app, and the issue persists.
    2. When I win shards of all sorts and hover to see how many shards I have accumulated towards the next crystal, the figure quoted has been '0' every time, even if I actually have several thousand. This has been the case since my last update of the app.

I am hoping that these issues are ones regarding the *reporting* of the number of shards, rather than the actual number (especially since in #2, the numbers don't match). But even in that case, the bug should be fixed as reports that one is making no progress are unsettling.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I definitely got my T4B frags from the Heroic assignment. #2 has been reported already.