**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Recent Bans

People spend a lot of money playing this game. If you’re going to permanently ban someone they deserve more of an explanation than “you violated terms.”

I’m all for banning cheaters but you should at least be able to tell someone why they’re being banned. For the record I was not banned and I do not cheat or pilot, but a guy in my alliance was and I have a hard time believing he did anything wrong.

All I am advocating for is increased transparency- people spend too much money to be kept in the dark on things like this.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    The thing is though it is possible someone is fast asleep and when they wake up their roster is smaller due to a hacker which could result in a van. This is one example that is possible also apparantly if you spend too much time on the game in a row kabam thinks you are piloting and will ban you. This kind of stuff has happened to people which is kinda sad.

This is why I ask for more security over the mcoc kabam accounts they are too valuable to get hacked or something.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You can try the MCOC Reddit, but you’ll probably just be told that your buddy cheated and to get over it.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Mjölnir1852
    Exactly even if we played 3 years and we did not do anything wrong they won't care after all the effort.
This discussion has been closed.