**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino & RNG transparency can help

MninobodyMninobody Posts: 199 ★★
Dear Kabam, I understand the complexities of Domino and even Deadpool in game said “great, your in the game now? Bet your sig is just great” in one of the messages in monthly event quest.
But let’s have some transparency, which isn’t something you feel necessary currently.
You create a champ who relies on RNG to punish her attacker. I feel one big reason this seems like you are choking players out is because you have separate RNG standards. (Opinion but it’s obvious) I would challenge you to prove this theory we all know is happening wrong.
My sig 99 BW doesn’t evade every other 5 hit combo like yours does in questing and AW, my AA does not bleed 90% of the time he makes a hit like yours does in Map 5 AQ. My sig 80 Abom does not poison on 90% of every touch like yours does in map 5 AQ.
My Stark Spidey under 50% health does not evade every 4 or 5 attacks towards him like yours does in AW and Questing. I am sure the community can name a giant list of your 3% abilities procing an enourmous amount as your AI but not for us players using them. I fought a BW with my LC and although I have class disadvantage he has a 30% base chance to exhaust. BW has a 3% base chance to evade. Giving the classes I understand the changes but she evaded almost the exact same amount as I put on an exhaust.
There are obvious displays of this RNG discrepancy in the game. So back to my original point. You want to make a character who uses RNG to such an advantage? Prove to the community that your AI has the exact same RNG algorithm in game as the players attackers. That would be a conversation starter in transparency in the game and maybe something we could understand better with your new super defender.

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    If they showed you that the algorithms were the same, would you believe it?
This discussion has been closed.