**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alarming season ending state of affairs in AW

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
Hi kabam,

Its pretty obvious that towards the end of the season everyone seems to be desperate to get on top and piloting is back.

Please do what you did at the beginning of the season and make sure the final aw rewards are fair for everyone!

Comments

• BirdofpreyBirdofprey Posts: 66
    I don't think they have stopped monitoring it. Just about a week ago I heard of another alliance on reddit getting hit with a penalty for piloting. Either way, I fully support stopping cheating. So continue on.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I don’t think kabam as ever done bans individually. You will see them in batches after they have monitored for awhile.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Birdofprey wrote: »
    I don't think they have stopped monitoring it. Just about a week ago I heard of another alliance on reddit getting hit with a penalty for piloting. Either way, I fully support stopping cheating. So continue on.

yea about 2 weeks or so my alliance got hit, dropped from Gold 2 to Gold 3 and from tier 9 to 17, dont know who was at fault since Kabam dont wanna tell people who we kicked who we believed was the cause.

Are you the same person who used to be on MutEvo????? just curious
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    Why doesn’t Kabam introduce a March madness style tournament? Or something like World Cup tournament? Folks love brackets
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    A top 25 alliance got dinged just before AW started last week. It's still happening. Just report if you feel it is justified.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Hi kabam,

Its pretty obvious that towards the end of the season everyone seems to be desperate to get on top and piloting is back.

Please do what you did at the beginning of the season and make sure the final aw rewards are fair for everyone!

Hi!

Our stance hasn't changed since our announcement about account sharing in April. We are still monitoring the situation and taking action where it is appropriate.
This discussion has been closed.