**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will our remaining Infinity Dust from the unit offers convert to gold?

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere already, but when will the infinity dust acquired from the unit offers be converted to gold? The in-game mail said it would convert shortly after the Infinity Nightmare Event, but I'm still waiting for it to convert.

Thanks in advance!
-Suits

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I am still waiting as well, it's only 18k but still
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited June 2018
    forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/414753#Comment_414753

Unless you bought the unit offers that included infinity dust, that is the only dust that will be converted to gold....all other dust obtained outside those offers will just disappear.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/414753#Comment_414753

Unless you bought the unit offers that included infinity dust, that is the only dust that will be converted to gold....all other dust obtained outside those offers will just disappear.

He blatantly specified the dust obtained from unit offers...
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Maybe the dust to gold conversion script crashed the servers.
  • Lockey36Lockey36 Posts: 21
    Kabam should be turning all infinity dust into gold just like in previous events where we had extra resources it was turned to gold. They know a lot of members are struggling with gold for ranking champs up!
  • StL_SuitsStL_Suits Posts: 68
    Mods, do you happen to have an update on this? I'd really appreciate a response on this, just to know converting the Dust from the unit offers to Gold wasn't forgotten about. The in-game mail said it would happen "shortly after the end of the Infinity Nightmare Event", and it seems like it should have happened by now. I'm not too concerned with when it will be converted, but I would like to know (1) that you're aware you haven't converted it yet, and (2) that it will be eventually.

-Suits
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

The leftover Infinity Dust purchased from the offer will definitely be converted to gold as previously stated. I'm sorry but I don't have an exact timeframe, but it should be soon! Thanks for your patience.
  • StL_SuitsStL_Suits Posts: 68
    Thank you, @Kabam Lyra!

-Suits