**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow this a new one. Anyone have this happen

Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
I have a R4 5* Captain Marvel. I duped her November 6, 2016. I used 20 signature stones on her making her signature 40. Ok now the fun part. I pulled her again last night May 21, 2017. So she should of bumped to 60 signature. That did not happen she still sits at 40 signature and now I wasted my 5* shards.

This seriously just happened.

Comments

• Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Kabamed in the worst way. I hope that gets resolved if that's true.
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    That sucks, man. Contact support and see if they can't get this sorted out.
  • Options
    DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Kabam support should be able to fix it.. Did you send them a ticket ?
  • Options
    Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Ticket was sent prior to posting here.
  • Options
    RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    edited May 2017
    That's horrible. Best of luck with "support" (you know why that's in quotations).
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    As apology now write a lengthy I'm sorry post detailing how glorious and efficient Kabam support is and say sry for wasting their time. 3000 words minumum, due date Friday.
  • Options
    ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    I swear this happened to my 5* Venom, he should be sitting at 60 but he’s at 40 after getting him 4 times
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

I swear this happened to my 5* Venom, he should be sitting at 60 but he’s at 40 after getting him 4 times

You probably got Storm
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    By the way impeccable memory on remembering dates of dupes that dates back 3 years.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Stop necroposting.

This is like the 3rd or 4th time.
  • Options
    ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Posting on old threads is not a crime, I am not to my knowledge going against Terms of use.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Posting on old threads is not a crime, I am not to my knowledge going against Terms of use.

Bumping and necro-ing is.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please don't bump very old threads as the original issue in discussion is likely no longer relevant. If you have an account-related question, please reach out to support for assistance using the in-game link.
This discussion has been closed.