**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seriously?

Kabam makes us wait for 7 hrs and then they say that it will take a few hours more? I have been waiting for morning till late afternoon(Asia timing) and still no results. I just hope that Kabam can speed this up, and hopefully have some USEFUL compensation. Thanks

Comments

• Saif_AionSaif_Aion Posts: 50
    Agreed with Compensation...
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Master3418 wrote: »
    Kabam makes us wait for 7 hrs and then they say that it will take a few hours more? I have been waiting for morning till late afternoon(Asia timing) and still no results. I just hope that Kabam can speed this up, and hopefully have some USEFUL compensation. Thanks

I think or at least hope the compensation won't be disappointing considering how long this has been going on since people have had to delay arena grinding (like me) etc.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    If its going to be a 2 star champ and some gold i personally will be very pissed
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    edited June 2018
    1776 wrote: »
    They will talk about compensation next week. They need time to see how negatively we have been effected. Per last update.

The question is, why next week? A lot of summoners(obviously) are affected all around the globe. Im not criticizing Kabam, just want to know why
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    This is extremely disappointing seeing how incompetent their are, as well as their complete lack of quality. Playing many other games, only Kabam is unique with all these issues, amazing!
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    Next week because they have to find a suitable compensation. For example if it affected people's arena grind etc they will give compensation to do with arena. If to do with aq they will give aq stuff...
  • StrykeGirlStrykeGirl Posts: 18
    I'm personally pissed because I was almost to venompool. There's only 4 days left in the event as it is...
  • Hey Everybody,

We realize how frustrating this has been for all of you, and how this has affected lots of different aspects of the game. From Arenas, to Alliance Wars, to Questing, lots of Summoners have been affected in so many different ways. It is true that this could take a bit before we are able to get the game back up and running, and we are working as hard as we can to get the game back up and running ASAP.

We're going to have to have some serious conversations on how this outage affected our Summoners, and to be realistic, it's not going to happen until next week. We're going to look at how different parts of the game were affected, and how it affected players before making any decisions.

We have a thread discussing the outage here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/77956/game-is-down

Let's keep conversations on this topic there.
This discussion has been closed.