**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cant log in since last nihts maintenance?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
Anyone else having this problem? When I load the game, it goes straight to the beginner screen as if i never palayed before?

Comments

• Hey Ajisdope!

You should be able to login by clicking on the gear icon in the upper left corner, choosing Login Options and entering your Kabam.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Still only shows me a beginner account. I tried resetting my password and same thing
    edited June 2018
  • Hey there, sorry to hear you are still having trouble logging in. If your account is linked to a Google or iTunes account, I would recommend making sure that those accounts are logged in as well. If they already are (or if your account is linked up to a Kabam account) and you still aren't able to log in, our support team would be the best equipped to help you out with this.

You can contact them directly here. If you provide them with the username for your account, they can begin helping you out.
    C’mon guys i was about to open a 5* crystal this
    morning! Please help!
    Thank you Kabam Zibit! I logged into my itunes account and all is right with the world again! Thank you again!
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    If you do what the mods have said and it still doesn’t work, try deleting the app and re downloading it. If it’s linked to your phone it will ask you this questiononxfyo6aq8p4.png
    Just click the continue option and it should auto log you on
  • Glad to hear that helped! Have fun!
    0pqmwk56yfyx.png

Ended up duping this guy. Just in time for Independence Day!