**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, please think about the impact of out of service on Asia timezone players

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Dear Kabam staff @Kabam Miike

Out-of-service here I mean both emergency and schedule maintenance. I understand the so called server issue yesterday is affecting ALL users. However, please think about how this is affecting the Asia timezone players particularly. To me, the game just out-of-service from 8:30am Sat morning up to 5:15pm, which was supposed to be the best gaming time for players who can't play much during the working hours in weekdays. But the result is emergency maintenance followed by scheduled maintenance and then another round of emergency maintenance.......and most of us just lose ~8 hours of playing time and the impact was particular high on arena grindings and those applied boosts in AW. I'm not saying the US area players were not affected but at least the so-called scheduled maintenance happens during the mid-night of US timezone.

I know Kabam is an US company and thus priority is given to the local clients, yet I also really hope Kabam could consider the impact of such out-of-service issue on Asia timezone players. I'm not asking for particular special compensation but I hope Kabam may consider to implement future scheduled maintenance during the mid-night of Asia timezone periodically.

Comments

• JetscolorJetscolor Posts: 8
    You don’t understand, let me help you out here mate.

I know Kabam is an ‘Dont give a big fat F’ company and thus priority is given to the ‘A-big-spender’ clients, yet I also really ‘understand’ Kabam could ‘not’’consider ‘less’ the impact of such out-of-service issue on ‘every’ timezone players. I'm not asking(<— that’s the right attitude mate!) for particular special compensation but I hope Kabam may consider to implement future scheduled maintenance during the mid-night of Asia timezone periodically. While everyone in Kabam is sweet dream Alabama??!! Keep hoping!
  • Hey Guys,

We are truly sorry for the impact this has had on all Summoners and will be discussing compensation. Please keep your eyes on Stickied threads in the forums for updates!

There are more details here regarding the downtime and our plans: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/77965/emergency-maintenance-june-29#latest

As this has been addressed, we'll close this thread down to keep the forums more organized.

This discussion has been closed.