**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lol! No 5* AG offer!

Comments

• Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    $500 and we can't even get a generic or pick the class?! You suck kabam
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    At this rate we all should get a free 5* Marvelous crystal cause no one is going to buy your garbage offers

That should have been included with the Odin offer. Limit ONE purchase then 2 move after with Basic 5 Star Crystal.

People would have dropped cash in that offer. Come on Kabam you need a new sales team.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    At this rate we all should get a free 5* Marvelous crystal cause no one is going to buy your garbage offers

That should have been included with the Odin offer. Limit ONE purchase then 2 move after with Basic 5 Star Crystal.

People would have dropped cash in that offer. Come on Kabam you need a new sales team.

They dont care i know it should of i have been waiting on sabertooth to dupe him
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    @Kabam Miike what is with this utter ****
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Wow I really thought they would progress the Odin deal. And instead of a Random AQ we would get a Generic. We don’t even get that, just a 5 star crystal.

Sad.

You also get t5 basic fragments. If you don't realize why this is better than an awakening gem then you should just delete the game

T5b shards only benefit a small amount at this point. Separate the whales from the rest even more.
    The right awakened 5 star at rank 4 can mean a lot in this game. If you can’t seem to get a decent champ to rank 5 it doesn’t matter. Just a waste of resources.
  • Jason7680Jason7680 Posts: 15
    I'm not mad either, kabam just saved me a $100
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    People will still buy and probably buy all of them. I for 1 will buy nothing. Happy 4th everyone
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    To be fair, I don't think the unit bundle offers are horrible, it's just disappointing to those of us waiting on 5* AGs that aren't willing to cough up 15k units for one.
    Thank you all for your feedback. I'm making sure that the team sees all of your thoughts. It's important to keep in mind that different players have different needs and wants in game, and while we tried to cater to as many as possible, we'll never be able to give everybody exactly what they want.

We chose to include a 5-Star Awakening Gem in the Unit offer, and to gear the free bonus items in the Odin Package towards Ranking Up 5-Star and 6-Star Champions.

We'll keep your wishes in mind for the future.

The problem is it isnt generic its a chance i have 1 character on my roster that isnt awakened id rather just keep him unawakened than throw money at an offer that isnt for a veteran player.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    looks like ok every day deal. will spend 1k units for the first one as I need 1k 5* shards to complete crystal, but for sure not going to spend any real money on this. guess somebody can go for t5b, but we have it as seasons rewards (and maybe new AQ?), so I don't know why would anyone take it. well, unless you just have to many units
    Just one random AG for price people paid for unique 5* vision? that doesn't seem right for me
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Wow I really thought they would progress the Odin deal. And instead of a Random AQ we would get a Generic. We don’t even get that, just a 5 star crystal.

Sad.

You also get t5 basic fragments. If you don't realize why this is better than an awakening gem then you should just delete the game

Well I'm close to another r5 5* and I'm not getting it. I'll delete the game on your suggestion lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Has there ever been a Generic 5* Gem offered? Not sure why the expectation is up.
    Aleor wrote: »
    looks like ok every day deal. will spend 1k units for the first one as I need 1k 5* shards to complete crystal, but for sure not going to spend any real money on this. guess somebody can go for t5b, but we have it as seasons rewards (and maybe new AQ?), so I don't know why would anyone take it. well, unless you just have to many units
    Just one random AG for price people paid for unique 5* vision? that doesn't seem right for me

There's a lot more than the Gem in that total.
    Has there ever been a Generic 5* Gem offered? Not sure why the expectation is up.

Actually i think there was once
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Thank you all for your feedback. I'm making sure that the team sees all of your thoughts. It's important to keep in mind that different players have different needs and wants in game, and while we tried to cater to as many as possible, we'll never be able to give everybody exactly what they want.

We chose to include a 5-Star Awakening Gem in the Unit offer, and to gear the free bonus items in the Odin Package towards Ranking Up 5-Star and 6-Star Champions.

The problem is it isnt generic its a chance i have 1 character on my roster that isnt awakened id rather just keep him unawakened than throw money at an offer that isnt for a veteran player.

I guess the problem is the offer price is too high for what people have already seen cheaper before, so people expected something better
  • DianaPrinceDianaPrince Posts: 29
    This does put a smile on my face, kabam said, not thanos. This offer is x5 more expensive than a year ago. Mamma Mia! I can’t believe it. Well done kabam!!
    No, last year it was a class, and that's what I was expecting again this year. Not sure why anyone was expecting a generic.

Actually i think there was once

Hard to keep track. Thanks.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    So the .001% of the community who has excess of 15,000 units will be eligible for the full units offers...or we spend a ridiculous amount of money to get the cash offers and access the unit deals.

What part of this is beneficial to the community?

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra you guys are great, but the decision makers on these deals are hurting the morale of the community. Between emergency maintenance issues and communication concerns, I have doubts on the vision Kabam has for MCOC.

Even with the "deals" focus on rank up materials, it is not enough to rank up with a partial t5b or t2a. Want to make people happy, it should have been 1 full t5b and 2 t2a and almost everyone would have bought it because that is value.

I care about the community as I know mike and adorable do, and I feel that money is dictating the direction of the game and the players are being left to the side. To be competitive, we either have to pay up or shut up and deal with the growing seperation between top tier players rosters and everyone else.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104

Because this game is about progression.

So follow along on the logic train with me.

Last year a random 5 star gem was offered. Over the course of the year new rank up items have come out because we have progressed farther. Well most of us. This year it would have been safe to expect either a Generic Gem or at least a choose your own class Gem.

You gotta be negative on the community on almost everything don’t you?
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    I am confused. If you have a lot of units you can get most for free? I am not buying anything but deal doesn’t seem to be the worst?

I can appreciate that, and really, some of the offer aren't bad. But this is one of those situations where I think the community feels ignored. Outside of the constant gold and t1a gripes, I think 5* AGs are probably the most requested resource, and the one people are most willing to pay for.
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147

BS!! You know we want the 5* Awakening Gem so yall package it with a bunch of other **** we don't need and expect us to shell out $500 instead of $100 which is reasonable, or at least what we expected.

BS!! You know we want the 5* Awakening Gem so yall package it with a bunch of other **** we don't need and expect us to shell out $500 instead of $100 which is reasonable, or at least what we expected.

Who is we? There are all different ranges of Players with different needs.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    I’ve saved my money for months for this year’s Fourth of July deals. From now until today, I’ve picked up so many amazing champs like Doctor Voodoo, quake, and many others that required to be awakened. I was so excited to pick up my 5* awakening gem this year in the 4th of July deals. I’ve even made lists of who I’m going to awaken and who I’m going to save for in the class that I would get. I was so excited, until today, when I logged into the game, I saw the regular deals, and I was disappointed, then outraged. Who the hell has 15k units lying around? The fact that you add a lot more stuff to the 5* awakening gem, proves that you believe this is a “pay to win”. Maybe 12 people that’s are adults can burn 15k units for this, but I’m 16. I’ve been waiting for this awakening gem for months, then to see it crumble in front of me and see you actually rip the hell out of your customers so you can make more money and scam your customers. This is disgusting. I think I speak for all of us in the community and say that your recent tactics to scam the hell out of your customers is upsetting. You make money off units alone. WHY NOT MAKE THE COMMUNITY HAPPY INSTEAD OF SCAMMING THE HELL OUT OF US. Something needs to be done. I’m never spending a penny again on this filth you call a “free to play game” and for whoever reads this message, I encourage you to do the same.

Crystal Opening Whale has 15K units lying around...

LOL