**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Awakening Gem

Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
Hello-
I have a 4* Skill AG. I was looking for advice on who to use it on. I have a few options, but my skill pulls haven’t been great lately. I have 34 Sig stones to use with the AG. If I should wait, please add a suggested champ to wait for!

Skill Awakening Gem 64 votes

Gwenpool 3/30
67%
StefffTsunaniAxeCopFireChris_L_HbuffajrStefanjonesPrimmer79Manup456MaximumCrashGreencatJohnyzeroCovenanter77buttersSupermanojDOKTOROKTOPUSSuper_Mitch_83Maximus0215RA_ARJdub1250DTMelodicMetal 43 votes
Black Widow 3/30
7%
OllyoxenfreeBahamutkillllaxdicekayNickname207CovaMachine 5 votes
Kingpin 4/40
3%
sunnykpFoxhero007 2 votes
Wait for another champ
21%
ThatweirdguyNinjAlanBarnes1mihShadeZeroPh1313WerewrymChampioncriticPedritkoGSTAR21BadPullsMarcoSumitarora8275AnthinhoQacob 14 votes

Comments

• Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Gwenpool 3/30
    In my opinion, the only ones to use it on are Blade and GP.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Gwenpool 3/30
    Gwenpool is a beast but if you want to, wait for blade
  • Xyphr3_0Xyphr3_0 Posts: 8
    Gwenpool 3/30
    Might not EVER get blade.....but once you finish act 5 you get a generic so you can use that for blade
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Gwenpool, Blade or Killmonger.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Thanks for the feedback! I have been leaning towards GP, but I wanted to get a little consensus about it.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    If you use it on gp, don’t waste sig stones, she’s fine with just being awakened...
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Wait for another champ
    So the thing is, GP sig ability prevents her from dying from special attack, in reality though, how often do you get killed by special attacks? It seems to me that GP doesn't really need the awakening gem. I would just let her get duped naturally in the course of time and save your gem for someone who really needs their sig ability.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    If i remember correct gp's sig ability is that she does not die when hit with a special. Since the number one rule in this game is dont get hit her sig ability is worthless. Therefor hold on the the gem and wait for blade or km
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Gwenpool 3/30
    @Werewrym actually the dupe ability is very well worth it. It reduces ability accuracy on top of the damage reduction from special attacks, which is helpful fighting champs with very high power gain
    Wait for another champ
    Werewrym wrote: »
    So the thing is, GP sig ability prevents her from dying from special attack, in reality though, how often do you get killed by special attacks? It seems to me that GP doesn't really need the awakening gem. I would just let her get duped naturally in the course of time and save your gem for someone who really needs their sig ability.

Don't forget! Gwenpool also gets Defensive Ability reduction based on her Combo count with her Signature Ability! That can be really useful too!

Oh... I thought that was part of her regular abilities... As you can tell I don't own a 4* or 5* GP... So maybe it'd be worth it, I guess it depends on what you need her for @Zeronaut81
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Wait for another champ
    Hold it for Blade. She is great without awakening. That skill reduction accuracy requires 65 combo if I recall correctly
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hold it for Blade. She is great without awakening. That skill reduction accuracy requires 65 combo if I recall correctly

50 is the generally accepted combo count I believe
    Wait for another champ
    @Werewrym actually the dupe ability is very well worth it. It reduces ability accuracy on top of the damage reduction from special attacks, which is helpful fighting champs with very high power gain

So her dupe ability is what allows her to bypass spider-man's evade? I always thought that she could do that unduped...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool 3/30

This is correct, 2% per hit on combo meter. She doesn’t need all 50 hits for it to kick in though. 50 just makes sure all abilities are shut off.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

This is correct, 2% per hit on combo meter. She doesn’t need all 50 hits for it to kick in though. 50 just makes sure all abilities are shut off.

Yeah I thought we were talking about how many to get 100% AAR
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Thanks for all of the advice. I decided to wait until my next 4* pull, and I wound up duping GP with that crystal. I’ll save that AG until I have a skill champ that needs it. I’m holding out on BW. She was my first 4*, I’m sure she’s going to get duped at some point!