**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Visual bug in point scoring 3 day completion [Resolved] [Merged Threads]

GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I noticed that you get less points for hard class quest than easy or medium see screen shot. 3va88wd9mg5d.jpeg

Also no points for expert on class or daily proving grounds.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Just completed a path on Uncollected 3.2, and it's worded it's supposed to give me 3,900 points put it only gave me 3,000.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Just finished a quest in Chapter 3.2 on normal and was only given 2000 points instead of 3000.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    in the event quest
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are currently investigating an issue with points scoring and will let you know when we have more details.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are currently investigating an issue with points scoring and will let you know when we have more details.

Thank you,

Also @jlamadison pointed out that you get 3,000 points for normal mode 3.2, but only 2,000 for heroic 3.2 under the wording of it
  • Hey Everybody,

As you can probably guess, the event was not displaying the correct points for each of the Quests listed. Some were too high, and some were way too low. We've fixed the issue now, and the correct points should be displayed.
    looks like it went back to the old scoring system. Which is kind of unfortunate, but understood.