**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Peak milestones display error or glitch [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I'm up to 3 unclearable notifications for the Alliance events at the bottom-right of the screen. Two are "finished" and one is "ongoing"

One is the Summoner Advancement vs Alliance Quest Completion. Basically, SA doesn't register as "new" until the Quest Completion event ends. Only happens when SA resets during the 5-day AQ period.

One is tied to the Peak Milestones and has been under the "finished" tab since Peak Milestones started.

The third is new and started today. I have no idea what prompted it to start.

Nothing is in the Rewards tab of the stash and I've restarted the game a few times over the course of the day with no change.

Samsung Galaxy S9+ with latest software.

oadjsgtw0b7c.jpg
  • sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I'm up to 3 unclearable notifications for the Alliance events at the bottom-right of the screen. Two are "finished" and one is "ongoing"

One is the Summoner Advancement vs Alliance Quest Completion. Basically, SA doesn't register as "new" until the Quest Completion event ends. Only happens when SA resets during the 5-day AQ period.

One is tied to the Peak Milestones and has been under the "finished" tab since Peak Milestones started.

The third is new and started today. I have no idea what prompted it to start.

Nothing is in the Rewards tab of the stash and I've restarted the game a few times over the course of the day with no change.

Samsung Galaxy S9+ with latest software.

oadjsgtw0b7c.jpg

i have three that won’t clear either in my alliance events they’re just building up
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited July 2018
    srpxrum73f5p.png
    Same thing. Its driving me crazy. @Kabam Miike
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Users who might suffer from OCD will have a difficult time with this. I know it might seem like a minor issue for some, for others it can be bothersome and even a bit distressing. I know there is a history with notification issues in the game and I have been playing it since the first 5 months. Maybe drop notifications altogether? They seem to have always difficult for you guys to fix. It would probably put less stress on the devs. So please consider punting the ball on notifications and free up some time for your devs. No shame in punting on an issue like this.
  • TwinTTowersTwinTTowers Posts: 25
    647q0grljr7y.png

These Notifications just won't go away. Anybody got a solution ?
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    It’s driving me absolutely crazy OCD is kicking into overdrive please kabam get rid of the the red notification dots I’m going crazy looking at them
  • Sagi18Sagi18 Posts: 18
    Now that the event is ended, I received only one milestone i reached 200,000 points and rewarded only once. I have checked the mailbox and found only that mail.
    Is it right or there is a bug?

Thanks
  • Sagi18Sagi18 Posts: 18
    I don’t really care about the notification I just want to receive the rewards I won
  • Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that we are still working on resolving this issue with the notification not going away after rewards have already been claimed. As soon as we have new information to share, we will let everyone know about it here.
    Is this being worked on. Its been going on for a few weeks?? Quick suggestion give the players a option to disable them. Not like its working as intented since the release of the peak milestones.
    Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that we are still working on resolving this issue with the notification not going away after rewards have already been claimed. As soon as we have new information to share, we will let everyone know about it here.

Gotcha
  • On my account and my teams accounts we cannot get rid of this red circle with the number 1. When you try to accept the rewards from Alliance milestone, it just says "expired" but the red circle with the number 1 will not go away.76nbhxv7oz5l.jpg
    4ap7usdhf5hj.jpg It's driving me crazy, it's been there for a little over 2 weeks and I never received the rewards for it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    U get Them from the mail but it is a bug with it stay ther
  • TofuTofu Posts: 2
    I need help, it’s bugging me having that one in the bottom left and I want to get rid of it5cqm472d59i9.png
    elt3d1aulyy6.png
    fr6jx0mlp74q.png
    7bovowwdbxfd.png
    s2byedg78bko.png
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s a visual bug
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    We're probably stuck with it too. This company isn't exactly known for fixing problems xD
  • TofuTofu Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Thanks guys hopefully they can fix this but I doubt it as well since I’ve seen many bugs in the game not fixed either lol
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    This is by far the biggest issue facing the game right now. If it benefited the players it would’ve been fixed by now. We deserve compensation. Give us RDT’s!

Just wondering... this issue has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with choices of champs to rank up... so why the heck are you asking for Rank Down Tickets?
  • It's quite annoying that it shows there is a new event started or that there are rewards.ro be claimed. Yet once you have seen it or collected the rewards it still stays there. Why.

AQ has started yet the completed is still showing as 1 & AQ as another thereby there are 2 items showing. Surely the completed AQ rewards & stats should go away once you have seen it or claimed the rewards.
  • Hawx1337Hawx1337 Posts: 1
    This is happening to me!