**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not only is

Domino bugged but her critical failure description is code failure lol...wanted to read her sig ability to see how to fight her on kinetic node in 3.2 of UC but apparently i cant...also i dont owe any domino so me reading her ability from my own roster is out of the question.
gl402v3pvivv.png

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hi IanMoone,

Could we get a little more information from you about this issue?

Does this happen on Wifi or Cellular data or both? Is it like this all the time or does it sometimes go back to being correct text? What game version are you using?

Also, if you haven't already, you may try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps. Thanks!
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi IanMoone,

Could we get a little more information from you about this issue?

Does this happen on Wifi or Cellular data or both? Is it like this all the time or does it sometimes go back to being correct text? What game version are you using?

Also, if you haven't already, you may try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps. Thanks!

I just noticed on this domino but i can check on the other one from YJ boss quest and see if its the same issue