**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ANDROID PROGRAMMING ISSUES

CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS BELOW. ITS BEEN A WHILE NOW SINCE I STARTED SEEING THINGS LIKE THIS. I NEED EXPLANATION.
ri6n00hgfkdq.png
pr5g4q2ajz11.png
axa9kh050tpo.png

Comments

• docu3docu3 Posts: 18
    Not just Android. Seeing the same in iOS, v11.41, iphone 7+, running new game version 854762. Getting what should be data tags as in-game text when fighting for things like armor up notices, unstoppables, unblockables, etc...
  • I'm getting this now, too. Any known fix?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Why do you expect a fix if you getting it but not reporting it? You dont even lis your device and conditions of when it happens but you expect results.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I had a problems on this with blade synergys,also I fell like they like more players on iOS because my game was broken even before this update.
    I had a problems on this with blade synergys,also I fell like they like more players on iOS because my game was broken even before this update.

What?!
  • Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this up! Our teams are aware of this issue and working to get it resolved ASAP.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    i was having the same issues i decided to hard reset my phone pressing the power button and volume up that took me to the menu to hard reset so after that reboot the phone put your account info download every app you use and done . don't forget to back up your phone contacts on your sd card cause everything will be deleted but my phone is working much better
  • KabilatKabilat Posts: 36
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why do you expect a fix if you getting it but not reporting it? You dont even lis your device and conditions of when it happens but you expect results.

you sound like Mr. know-it-all. I have not yet asked for a fix. Read back dickhead. I need explanation only. Pretending to be somebody huh?? dumbass ****.

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this up! Our teams are aware of this issue and working to get it resolved ASAP.

I was told this when I sent in a ticket 3 weeks ago... it's getting worse and worse
    Kabilat wrote: »

you sound like Mr. know-it-all. I have not yet asked for a fix. Read back dickhead. I need explanation only. Pretending to be somebody huh?? dumbass ****.

I'm not going to get into name calling with you. You are reporting the problem or asking for an explanation about why YOUR game is doing that.
    How many devices are Android?
    How many devices run various versions of Android?
    I have a LG V30 with latest version of the OS. I'm not having this issue. That's why it's important to list device and current OS version plus screen shots or videos.
    If you don't its like putting a broken marble under 500 cups and asking them to fix the marble. They can't because they don't know which has the broken marble.
  • KabilatKabilat Posts: 36

I'm not going to get into name calling with you. You are reporting the problem or asking for an explanation about why YOUR game is doing that.
    I have a LG V30 with latest version of the OS. I'm not having this issue. That's why it's important to list device and current OS version plus screen shots or videos.
    If you don't its like putting a broken marble under 500 cups and asking them to fix the marble. They can't because they don't know which has the broken marble.

if i want to report, i will send a ticket, i will not post it here. And that explanation u gave is what i need. in polite manner of coz. I dont need a brainwashing from the likes of you. And congratulations for not having the problems. it seems that you do not belong here at all. why do you even bother to stop by and give some Hero-wannabe comments. is it just to show how Big your ego is to the forums??

if i want to report, i will send a ticket, i will not post it here. And that explanation u gave is what i need. in polite manner of coz. I dont need a brainwashing from the likes of you. And congratulations for not having the problems. it seems that you do not belong here at all. why do you even bother to stop by and give some Hero-wannabe comments. is it just to show how Big your ego is to the forums??

Because you come in making posts that don't make any sense expecting answers. Sorry.. Demanding answers and providing little information. You can't just say "android" and "problems" and expect an explanation. When you don't get what you want you start complaining and such blaming it all on the MODS and Kabam when in reality, you've done nothing to help the situation. It happens all the time on here and it's just crazy with what people expect for giving so little to go off of.