**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's not forget about compensation!

FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
Stop right there Kabam, don't move on to more content yet, we want our compensation!

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    They already responded about a few hundred times, and they said they need to careful monitor the data to make sure the fix solved all the problems before talking about further measures.
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Another day, another Doug.
    Well done, sir
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    They already responded about a few hundred times, and they said they need to careful monitor the data to make sure the fix solved all the problems before talking about further measures.

That takes a day, maybe a few days, 1 or 2 weeks, probably a month and it will be forgotten. You know.. the silence treatment
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Another day, another Doug.

You'll be happy, Korg is the next champ. Strong evidence is in my other post from earlier
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/498413#Comment_498413
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    IJsmuts wrote: »

That takes a day, maybe a few days, 1 or 2 weeks, probably a month and it will be forgotten. You know.. the silence treatment

People create at least 10 topics per day asking for compensations for that issue. How can it be forgotten at this rate? lol
    Eh, what do you guys want for your compensation?
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★

People create at least 10 topics per day asking for compensations for that issue. How can it be forgotten at this rate? lol

Wouldn’t be the first time it was forgotten. Kabam does this all the time. They say they are still monitoring then never respond with compensation.

I’ll remind people we were never compensated for the the month plus of the double dashback bug.

Personally, I would like at least 10k 5 star shards, 3-5 energy refills, 3-5 level 3 team revives, some alliance potions etc, and though I don't think this item is rly linked to what happened, a 5 star awakening gem crystal (or maybe even a 5 star generic for uncollected and above!)
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107

Mark my words, we are talking Kabam style
  • FuchinFuchin Posts: 10
    Lol. Heck yeah!!! Keep up the poking. For the rest of the trolls who keep whining “they already said... blah blah”, ..I..
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    upa5229qhoot.jpeg
    This was yesterday. What do you think they’ve decided in less than 24 hours that they didn’t know before? Calm down and wait for them to announce it.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Yeah, don’t hold your breath or get your hopes up... don’t expect much, and you won’t be as disappointed... but you will be disappointed
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yeah, don’t hold your breath or get your hopes up... don’t expect much, and you won’t be as disappointed... but you will be disappointed

I just can't wait to see the community freak out again over the trash rewards we will be compensated with... It will be a good time.
  • Edweezy_14Edweezy_14 Posts: 40
    Omni wrote: »

Wouldn’t be the first time it was forgotten. Kabam does this all the time. They say they are still monitoring then never respond with compensation.

I’ll remind people we were never compensated for the the month plus of the double dashback bug.

Or the dozens of times the game went down during the introduction of dungeons.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all! As soon as we have any information about this we'll let you know.
This discussion has been closed.