**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we at least get a list of those who will be Perma banned?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
I get you don't want to disclose banning stuff for witch hunt purposes but at this point They are already permanently banned so there wouldn't be much witch hunting going on so could we see who got banned. I know for one I'm very interested in seeing who at the top got banned for doing this. And the CCP ban is so much more interesting.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Plus this helps a lot for transparency reasons
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Perma banned for doing what?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Considering they won’t even let an alliance know who got busted for piloting, I highly doubt they will release a list of those being banned.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Well, the CCP ban will be easy enough to figure out, but I would be interested in the rest as well.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Aspare wrote: »

Check the news and annoucments section.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    I get you don't want to disclose banning stuff for witch hunt purposes but at this point They are already permanently banned so there wouldn't be much witch hunting going on so could we see who got banned. I know for one I'm very interested in seeing who at the top got banned for doing this. And the CCP ban is so much more interesting.

Why do you assume it was someone at the top? The Beta test wasn't just for top players. It was a random signup for anyone having issues. You had to contact them, not them contacting us. People got banned, does it really matter in the long run? At least the perm. banned them instead of warnings. Feel good about that. you guys have been begging for harsher punishments.
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Aspare wrote: »

Check the news and annoucments section.

I can't find it, Link?

• Sorry guys, I know that you would all like this level of transparency, but this is against our policy and not something that we can do.
This discussion has been closed.