**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account sharing

I have 12 accounts. Do accounts have to be my email? Issue is my alliance that I started with 5 of my accounts which now has 10 of my accounts in it has been punished 4 times for account sharing. Went from 900 war rating to 75. This after I added 5 more of my accounts that I had in various other alliances 2 of which are mine also. Have put in several tickets always same blanket email that I even receive if I report piloting myself as a complaint. I started all accounts myself and emails for each. Some are even same email address on 2 accounts 1 Google play, 1 kabam same email. Have moved all accounts that could be suspect but are not and still got punished 4 times now. All after aw season2

Comments

• rfootballrfootball Posts: 25
    I'm looking for help or resolution for this issue. Would like to have all my accounts in same alliance in the future. Is this even possible?
    Please anyone help
    It can be they range from level 7 to 45. It isn't if all you really do is aq and aw. Made that many so I could aw and aq my own battlegroup. lot less stress when you control everything involved.
    If you want something done right do it yourself
    And if I don't have any friends I can always just have my own personal alliance. Who can you trust better than yourself.LOL
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I have 45 accounts and i have the same issue 🤣
  • TKRowlingTKRowling Posts: 17
    ... this is the saddest problem I've read on these forums...
    I am pleased that something is being done about piloting though. My alliance finishing bronze 1 last season hope that it's leveling the playing field in the upper rankings
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Maybe they got flagged because one or some of the accounts were purchased? One person running 10+ accounts seems suspicious. If none of the accounts were purchased you could contribute something to the community by telling us your approach to reaching a 900 war rating with running 12 accounts on your own, building 12 AW defenses to accomplish that honestly is impressive.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Here's a resolution: don't play 12 accounts
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    12 accounts? Above all and for your health, get another hobby
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol yeah playing 12 accounts is the problem... guessing not on 12 devices either and sharing emails. This is just something you need to cut some accounts or deal with the fact this appears suspicious at best.
    Yes my resolution has been not to run 12 accounts in same alliance or even10 as 900 war rating was built with 5 accounts and other alliance members that where recruited or joined. 2 accounts have never been members they are place holders for leader in 2 other alliances I started. I'm not trying to be the greatest player or top alliance I just enjoy playing the game. Most accounts where created to try different strategies of play. Unfortunately best part of game imo is level 1 to 40. Becoming uncollected though fun and challenging it's allot of work(time) to gain resources to rank and level champion's to succeed.not including the farming of revives,heals,boosts, awakening champs and leveling signature abilities. While not spending a fortune
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I actually believe your story and that you are a false-positive case of Kabam’s anti-piloting efforts. There is clearly some automated scanning going on from Kabam’s end that searches for something along the lines of how many unique device logins go into each account and probably throws a flag if a single ID goes into too many. We know that the purcashing/selling of accounts is not allowed, but it is known to happen still and those accounts have generally not been pilot-punished so we can rule that out (if you actually are playing some non-original).

I believe you because you claim your war rating went from 900 to nearly 0 and no actual cheater trying to get away with piloting would bother to keep playing that way at that level. If everything else you said is true, the best conclusion is that you are a casualty of Kabam’s automated processes of searching for piloting. It’s doubtful many 0-900 war rating alliances would even bother to report you. It would also be hard for Kabam to distinguish you playing all those accounts yourself versus being an actual pilot for them.
    I do use same device for all which makes allot of sense. Thank you. I wonder if I used a different device on what kabam deems suspect accounts if that would help?
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    please tell me why or how u have time for 12 accounts
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I really don't buy any of this and I have a hard time believing that you play 12 accounts regularly on a single device or that you created all 12 yourself and that Kabam is falsely flagging multiple accounts as account sharing or piolting.

I've talked to them and read their comments about this and I think there's something fishy going on anytime I hear someone say they have multiple accounts and multiple accounts in the same alliance and don't give it out but are being penalized for it.

I know many people have one or more accounts, I know people have one or more accounts in the same alliance in which kabam has knowledge of and where they said it was ok as long as you're the sole owner, creator and user of said accounts.

If this what you're saying is true they would hit everyone and every alliance that has someone with multiple accounts so something else tripped their system and their system tracks way more than you realize some of which people can figure by talking with their support others are protected by their privacy and are a closely guarded secert.

so it's best to stop sharring your information with others and actually change your account login information and or boot the offenders before this just gets worse or your entire alliance goes bye bye.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    rfootball wrote: »
    I have 12 accounts. Do accounts have to be my email? Issue is my alliance that I started with 5 of my accounts which now has 10 of my accounts in it has been punished 4 times for account sharing. Went from 900 war rating to 75. This after I added 5 more of my accounts that I had in various other alliances 2 of which are mine also. Have put in several tickets always same blanket email that I even receive if I report piloting myself as a complaint. I started all accounts myself and emails for each. Some are even same email address on 2 accounts 1 Google play, 1 kabam same email. Have moved all accounts that could be suspect but are not and still got punished 4 times now. All after aw season2

Hello,

Since we can't help with account-specific questions or issues related to actions taken on accounts on the forums, you'll need to continue to work directly with support if you have questions about this situation.
This discussion has been closed.