**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battery draining like crazy with last update

After installing the latest update yesterday, my battery is draining like crazy. Almost as bad as 19.0, but way worse than 19.01.
After i close the app, my battery still loses power at an insane rate. Something is not going so well with this piece of software.

Anybody else experiencing this as well?

Comments

• Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    19.0, overheating like crazy with frequent crashes, lag and choppy gameplay, battery draining like water.. 19.1, way much better but phone still gets warmed up a little bit but gamplay was fast and awesome, no more battery drainage... after latest update, phone overheats like crazy again, draining battery like crazy again, gameplay lag and very choppy gameplay, game goes haywire sometimes... this is totally speechless
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

If you are experiencing performance issues with the 19.1 update, please use the template to report it in our dedicated threads for the issue. This will help us gather important information in one place and help the team to investigate the issue thouroghly. Thank you.

Thread for iOS 19.1 Performance Issues

Thread for Android 19.1 Performance Issues
This discussion has been closed.