**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool sp2 lag

So i was just facing deadpool in AQ map 4, and noticed a serious lag when he used his sp2
I swiped back, but it was recognized as light attack( i swipe with my right finger) and he one shot me with the bleed damage

Still got 2 attackers so I’m fine, but please fix this issue where it lags... more like freeze when some champs use their sp attack
I’m experiencing this a lot with deadpool and dpxf

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It happens frequently with KG as well.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I've noticed that the game freezes when deadpool fires off his l2 as well. Throw it on top of the bug pile.
  • AnychaoAnychao Posts: 1
    Can you speak Chinese?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've seen this one too.

It's been brought up on the forums before, but I don't think a moderator has ever addressed it.

Does anyone know which moderator frequents the Bugs & Known issues section the most?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Lag during enemy specials attacks has been a problem for as long as I can remember.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yeah I’ll be swiping back but then it unfreezes and I’m throwing a dang heavy attack...🤔
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please report any performance issues using the templates provided in the dedicated threads at the top of the Bugs and Known Issues section.
This discussion has been closed.