**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Rating

Just curious how my alliance can drop from tier 5 to tier 7 for war once the season starts. As well as losing 346 war rating points?

Comments

• TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Just curious how my alliance can drop from tier 5 to tier 7 for war once the season starts. As well as losing 346 war rating points?

They typically adjust war rating if there was an instance of violation of the terms of service (piloting or hacking) during previous war.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    No piloting, no email, no nothing.
    So here is what I have dealt with since posting this. I have had to send in three separate support tickets to have the support staff or BOT whatever it is, send me back the same three emails. As someone who actually enjoys this game and will go with the flow of whatever. I find it so disheartening to have this happen. Apparently rumour has it in close wars alliances are complaining they lost, and the match is looked into. They see that there are two accounts being used by one person and immediately burn you. Even when in our case these two accounts are fill ins for when we are looking for more bodies and are the actual secondary accounts of the persons involved.

I'd like maybe one of the moderators to help better serve me to point me in the direction to get a straight answer on the subject. As I am still upset at the whole process as to what happened with each ticket with support and the dropping of three tiers, and loss of >300 alliance war rating just before the season started. Especially given the fact that I as the leader did not receive any in game mail saying we were being penalized for any tos breaches.

I just want a link to where someone will actually read over my issue and not skim it or look for keywords and send blanket emails since I have had the same three, with exact same words sent three different times. Please and thank you

@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hello,

The answer you've quoted still applies to the situation. We can't share any details about actions taken against your Alliance on the forums and we can't share any details take against any individual accounts with third parties. Apologies if this is disappointing.
This discussion has been closed.