**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any word on compensation?

Sorry if it’s been covered already, any eta on when this will happen due to the overheating issues where many users couldn’t play?

Comments

• DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    The overheating issues are still happening - as they've said dozens of times across the forums (there's a search option to help you find stuff in the future that you can use), until the issue is fixed, they won't be able to figure out/scale compensation.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    These compensation posts would stop being made if Kabam would just make a post regarding compensation instead of say their generic piece about evaluating the effect their **** update has on the players.

I agree with you. I’m tired of hearing about this but I can’t blame people for asking.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    This will be shut down very soon with a generic answer as always. Maybe we will get some news sometime this month.
  • I wasn’t Aware people were still having issues, if so I’m surprised they started seasons again if the problem isn’t resolved. I know my phone was overheating the first time around and I couldn’t play for anymore then a few minutes at a time before my phone getting extremely hot.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    kvk55bxi238b.png
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    I reckon this will be shutdown and pointed to the generic response they have been giving. Which does nothing but drive people away
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    These compensation posts would stop being made if Kabam would just make a post regarding compensation instead of say their generic piece about evaluating the effect their **** update has on the players.

I agree with this as well.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    edited August 2018
    I know some are still having issues, but they must feel confident that it’s pretty much fixed otherwise why would they be starting season 3 of war. Just a quick post from a mod saying they’re still evaluating the new update or they’ve begun discussing the impact 19.0 had on players would be much appreciated.
  • Edweezy_14Edweezy_14 Posts: 40
    The overheating issues are still happening - as they've said dozens of times across the forums (there's a search option to help you find stuff in the future that you can use), until the issue is fixed, they won't be able to figure out/scale compensation.

So what you’re saying is issue isn’t fixed but somehow they’re able to start season 3?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Issue won't be fixed ever. We will need to update all our devices to the latest. Compensation will most likely never happen.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We need it out ASAP. Waiting this long for a 3 week problem that cost a lot of problems for players is not acceptable
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra any news?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I'm sorry but we don't have any new information to share yet with relation to any compensation. When we do have it we'll be sure to share in the announcement thread.
This discussion has been closed.