**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone feel extreme lag?

Alliance quest, Arena and anything.......

Comments

• AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    Bassanio wrote: »
    Alliance quest, Arena and anything.......

to be fair, sometimes the games freze for a secound or 2 for me :)
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Been like a flip book in aw and aq. Basically any mode that other players are participating in. For special quest and eq I have not experienced any lag recently.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    the last 24 hours with all the server issues have been an absolute joke, and our group isn't finishing the first day aq map 5 because half the group couldn't get on when they had their free time as usual - and the loading times and lag right now even when we're trying to finish quickly is still horrible. Would love to have the first day fixed/compensated for in our end week scores, and the timers reduced to 30 minutes like they should be permanently. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    In crystals.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Yea and I also take a lot of damage,the enemy doing a 10 hit combo,isn't kabam the best.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Today's lag has been really bad. What I am finding even worse is all my champs seem to have 50% less damage output.i have 5/50 4* champs who are topping off at around 400 for critical hits and basic attacks under 100. I have both cruelty and precision maxed and I am lvl 60 and uncollected. So seeing a 60+ combo against a 4/40 when normally is around a 24 hit.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

If you'd like to report lag and performance issues specifically with the game, please contribute your details to one of our dedicated threads about the topic using the template provided. This will help keep the forums organized and make sure we gather important information about the issue. Thanks!

Thread for iOS 19.1 Performance Issues

Thread for Android 19.1 Performance Issues
This discussion has been closed.