**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't have the new spider event. [More Info Needed]

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is there anything to do on my end? Or just wait?

It's not that I cannot click it. Simply put it's not their not even an option.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    They where there for me and now they're gone. Another excellent update launch by Kabam!
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    @Spicyslicer Download the update to get the new month long quest.

@WeaponX The shorter quests are random and only last for 2 hours, so it was there before and now gone it's because it expired.
    @Spicyslicer Download the update to get the new month long quest.

@WeaponX The shorter quests are random and only last for 2 hours, so it was there before and now gone it's because it expired.

No mate, I'm talking about the main quest, not the stark pop-ups
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Same here I don't have the event

I have it because I downloaded and installed the update.

• smorganismsmorganism Posts: 13
    Same issue for me. No event quests, even though the Spidey graphic is there to click on.
  • Hey guys, just to be sure that you guys have all updated to the newest version that was released this morning? Also, are you referring to the Stark Assignments that are only available for short periods at random times, or the event quest that is available for the month?
  • No event this month?
    edited July 2017
    edited July 2017
    ufnkrz5z9qi1.png
    mdp1r1yiqea5.png

Edit: seems the game has updated the graphic to spidey making it look like the game has actually updated, when it in fact hasn't.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I don't have the event the month one.

I'm on an iPad 2

Wifi

Should I delete and reinstall...

Just go and update it mate in store
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Go to your App Store, if the games still installed go to the update tab, it will say update.

If you uninstalled it, just reinstall and update should be included in that download.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Hey guys, just to be sure that you guys have all updated to the newest version that was released this morning? Also, are you referring to the Stark Assignments that are only available for short periods at random times, or the event quest that is available for the month?

I'm such a noob

How would I reinstall... I'm sorry I'm so new st this I'm an adult playing with.
    My kids they love the games and just discovered the movies and my daughter lives formspiderman while mynsone loves hulk...

Not sure what to do to get it loaded into the iPad. My kids are wishing for more xp... to level quake *4

To load this game on a device that doesn't have the game yet, go to the App Store and search for Marvel Contest of Champions and INSTALL from there.

To reinstall, you have to delete the game first and then install. You should be able to delete the game by holding down the game icon until all the icons start to wiggle and an X shows up in the upper corner of the icon. Hit that and the game will be deleted. Then you can just install as if it was never there, and you should get the latest greatest version of the game with all the latest patches. Make sure before you do this that you know your account login and password information, because you will probably have to put that back in to log in to your account again after the reinstall.

Before you do any of this, make sure you don't have a pending update for MCOC. Go to the App Store icon and at the bottom tap "Updates." See if Marvel Contest of Champions has an update that is not yet installed. If so, install it.

I should also point out that I'm way over here and you're way over there and I can't see anything you're doing. If you are not comfortable doing any of this, find a friend with an iPhone to help you. Deleting and reinstalling applications is a relatively simple operation most iPhone owners know how to do. Again: make sure you have your Kabam/MCOC login information before you do anything to a device that already has the game running. If the device doesn't have the game yet, nothing you do to try to get it on that device will likely hurt it, since there's nothing there to hurt yet.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    It looks like that you guys don't have the updated back ground, so I'm assuming that you still need to do so.
    I made the update, I played a few rounds in Heroic of the monthly event quest and then it disappeared. Re-starting or re-installing the game doesn't do anything.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Its comes at random times. If its not there then you missed the timer for it. It'll be back. But as for you playing and not being there, now that should be because maybe you didn't finish before the timer went to 0:00?