**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chat not working

My chat is not working in game. When I email support about it they give me a generic response. I want to know what I did to receive this. Who I can talk to about it. When will it be fixed. I’ve been a member here since December 2014. And this is a real terrible way to treat a loyal member.

Comments

• Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Have you checked if your chat is disabled?
    You can disable it from the settings. Maybe that's why it's not working for you?
    Although if it's disabled, a message should appear saying that the chat is disabled..
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    My chat is not working in game. When I email support about it they give me a generic response. I want to know what I did to receive this. Who I can talk to about it. When will it be fixed. I’ve been a member here since December 2014. And this is a real terrible way to treat a loyal member.

Hello,

Please review the emails you've received from support, as they do explain the situation. If you need any further help, please continue to work with support as we can't assist with account specific issues on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.