**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Footage of a cheater

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i was playing dungeons and when i finnished my first fight my partner had suddenly finnished the boss. seemed fishy so i started recording and yup there it was, took out every foe in 3 seconds. so my question is what to do now?? i dont wanna be banned or whatever because i was in there with a cheater. left the dungeon as soon as i recorded it. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Valkyrie

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Why post it here? Send it to support. Nothing can be done here besides closing this thread
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    I find a guy lvl 48 with classic ultron, i start to harass him for the truth till he confess he cheated

I have a screenshot of his profile, should i post it here or send a ticket ( never send one)?
  • Documentation can help save your account as well. Video of it and reporting is great to keep yourself safe if you're doing nothing wrong... But mentioning it here may help as well since it's just more documentation
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I find a guy lvl 48 with classic ultron, i start to harass him for the truth till he confess he cheated

I have a screenshot of his profile, should i post it here or send a ticket ( never send one)?

Send in a ticket. Discussing any player on the forum is against the rules.
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why post it here? Send it to support. Nothing can be done here besides closing this thread

In all fairness, the system for reporting isn't user friendly.

Better than posting here though. Get nothing outnof it here.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★

I suppose.

I just can't fault people because of ignorance.

I'm assuming he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, so he came to the forums.

Could be wrong, though.

I suppose.

I just can't fault people because of ignorance.

I'm assuming he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, so he came to the forums.

Could be wrong, though.

Doubtful OP knew better. Now we wait for the close lol
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I don’t dungeon so I don’t know, but is there much delay/lag? Is it possible he looked like he was taking only 3 seconds to defeat a champ, but really it was 30-45 seconds?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I don’t dungeon so I don’t know, but is there much delay/lag? Is it possible he looked like he was taking only 3 seconds to defeat a champ, but really it was 30-45 seconds?

The delay in the dungeons is not more than a couple of seconds.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    So i was playing dungeons and when i finnished my first fight my partner had suddenly finnished the boss. seemed fishy so i started recording and yup there it was, took out every foe in 3 seconds. so my question is what to do now?? i dont wanna be banned or whatever because i was in there with a cheater. left the dungeon as soon as i recorded it. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Valkyrie

For ingame issues, you'll have to contact the ingame support. They can sort out that stuff.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Link the video
  • Hey there,

If you are having problems with another player or suspect someone of cheating, please report this to our Customer Service Team.

This discussion has been closed.