**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool Event

Question to the community and Kabam how are we supposed to beat the event when I am sure most of us low level players do not have ghost. This is crappy kabam need to fix this or my grind has been for nothing.

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

You won't need to have Ghost to unlock any of the gates in the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event. The announcement post has the full list of champions needed for the event. And if you are missing any, you can get them from 1v1 Quickmatch crystals. Good luck!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Maybe if you would look at the quest you’d know that Wasp is the champion you need to enter the gate. And if you don’t have her, 1v1 quick match.
  • It had antman as well so yes I looked not very helpful. i have played several 1 v 1 and have not seen one ghost yet.
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71
    edited August 2018
    osfbc9yj9ygc.jpg

You won't see ghost as you don't need her, those are the champs you need.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    You simply do not need to own a ghost to do this quest at all ghost is the boss in the last quest which you will need a wasp to do the champ specific lane
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    20 days and still people don't get it
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    "" Yeah, i did one fight and got Wasp.
    But its so unfair i dont got Yondu and Mordo, which i too need, out of the same crystal.""

Yes you have to Do something for the rewards! I did 100 fights on the first Day and all i need.
    I did epic with 2*. You can get get a 5* for nearly FREE. Stop complaining