**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

bot

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Kabam, this one is for you. The Australia/New Zealand global chat has this annoying bot advertising free units. Every time I block it, another one appears. Please do something about this.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    Kabam, this one is for you. The Australia/New Zealand global chat has this annoying bot advertising free units. Every time I block it, another one appears. Please do something about this.

This is why the option to disable Global and other chats exists.
    Haven't seen any of those in forever. I agree though, there should be more monitoring of Global, it's still a chat people use for recruiting.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Bapoi wrote: »

This is why the option to disable Global and other chats exists.
    Haven't seen any of those in forever. I agree though, there should be more monitoring of Global, it's still a chat people use for recruiting.

Exactly this is what I want Kabam to start doing more
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    The same everywhere,we have a bot insulting everyone,but the report system is just a button it doesn’t really work
    The same everywhere,we have a bot insulting everyone,but the report system is just a button it doesn’t really work
    Let me guess; SYSTEM
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Block them

If I do, the next day, a new one appears. Kabam needs to disable them or block them or people will stop playing because their recruitment is hindered by a bot advertising units.
    Blocking is a workaround solution, where you will need to re-apply day after day or more often even.
    I killed Global in game because I can't be arsed to block and report every iteration of it anymore.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, global is usually full of people saying a whole lot of nothing anyway. No real downside to turning it off, especially if there are advertising bots in it.
    Yet another SYSTEM has spawned. I ask again Kabam, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’m too lazy to keep blocking
    Global on average is a cesspool anyway.
    Just switch it off until whenever you need to go find an alliance, save yourself the aggravation
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I mean, global is usually full of people saying a whole lot of nothing anyway. No real downside to turning it off, especially if there are advertising bots in it.

How dare you. Some of us want to know if there's any hot chicks out there.

This sums up my global
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear that you are seeing spam like this in game. Please make sure to not only block, but to report as well. This will help us to investigate violations of the chat rules. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.