**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Tab Broken

I was playing dungeons, while moving to a node, it loaded but my position did not change. I restarted the game and now when i click on dungeon tab, it sends me back to main screen.

Comments

• airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    I’m getting this same issue right now, can’t seem to do anything about it
  • edited August 2018
    Hi axalon95. Thankyou for bringing this dungeon tab issue to our attention. In order to further assist our QA Team in researching, could you please include as much detail as you can when reporting possible bugs.

The thread Stickied to the top of the Bug Reporting forum section here includes information needed to assist our Team further.

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and they are working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Kabam Rose wrote: »
    Hi axalon95. Thankyou for bringing this dungeon tab issue to our attention. In order to further assist our QA Team in researching, could you please include as much detail as you can when reporting possible bugs.

The thread Stickied to the top of the Bug Reporting forum section here includes information needed to assist our Team further.

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and they are working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!

Why direct us to the general bug reporting thread without combining the many threads about the same dungeon problems and stating that it would be looked into.

People not being able to move in the dungeon & not being able to get back into the the dungeon After rebooting. I understand the need for more info but this was first reported 8/21. It has been 8 days later an there’s been no action.

I came onto the forums last night after having this problem.... only to see a bunch of threads about the same things, and that it was first reported over a week ago. Disappointing....

I miss the old forums where bug reports about the same issue we’re combined, STICKIED and given the proper attention. Honestly, This place is a mess. I’ll post my dungeon big vid later since it doesn’t look like its being taken seriously.