**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t enter game - no update [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Hey everyone!

We've pushed a fix for this! Please close out of the game and the app store app entirely. Once both are completely closed, please reopen MCOC and it should take you into the game. Thanks for your patience on this! If you're still having issues let me know! :)

still not working.

• BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Hey everyone!

Merging threads together! Make sure you post device information so we can pass it along. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

I can login 2 accounts, but the third one can't be in the same device.

• EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Nagaroni wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

We've pushed a fix for this! Please close out of the game and the app store app entirely. Once both are completely closed, please reopen MCOC and it should take you into the game. Thanks for your patience on this! If you're still having issues let me know! :)

still not working.

No. Doest works.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Sorry. It still isn't working.
  • Stargriller808Stargriller808 Posts: 11
    edited September 2018
    Like above, not working here either iPhone 7plus
  • Gblake1965Gblake1965 Posts: 23
    Same here still no worky, did a full reboot and Cache clear
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 47
    Nope. Doesn’t work. Shut down both applications. Waited 10 min. Restarted. Same thing.
  • Thanks for the quick turn around on replies and continued patience. We're working with everyone to figure out what's still happening.

As always, if you haven't posted device information - please do! Thank you.
  • Huron2344Huron2344 Posts: 21
    Still don't work. iPad Pro IOS v. 11.4.1 (15G77)
  • iPad Mini 4, iPhone X. Latest iOS on both.
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the quick turn around on replies and continued patience. We're working with everyone to figure out what's still happening.

As always, if you haven't posted device information - please do! Thank you.

No worries; not your fault
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Running 19.1.1
    iOS Beta v12
    iPhone 8 Plus

Still not working, cannot play on iPhone. I can log in on my Android, but the game has been unplayable on my Android phone for months as it is a 3+ year old device.
  • CosmicGazerCosmicGazer Posts: 27
    Same consistent issue for me .... running iPad Pro 10.5 on iOS 11.4.1
  • LUTHORLUTHOR Posts: 9
    iPad mini 3
    iOS 11.4.1
    same problem, can't log in
    Even tried device shut down and restart. No difference.
  • Make it Working
  • Had the same issue. Tried everything. Finally started working after deleting the game and reinstalling.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    UPDATE:

I restarted my phone a few times and still same problem. restarted again and opened app. it went to the download screen and downloaded ~2MB of data (the pushed fix?) as of now I am in game.
  • Can y'all try closing out both MCOC and the App Store once more? If it doesn't work, please restart your device entirely. Thanks again and let me know your results!
  • Still can’t enter iPad 4 mini (15G77) iOS 11.4.1 .same account on androïd is ok.
  • crea7orcrea7or Posts: 12
    GUYS! I fixed the problem. You just need to log out from appstore. Close the appstore and mcoc app and login again.
  • crea7or wrote: »
    GUYS! I fixed the problem. You just need to log out from appstore. Close the appstore and mcoc app and login again.
    Yes, thanks!!
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    I'm able to log in and play now. Fixed for me on ipad pro 10.5 Thanks!
    It is working for me now on 10.3.3/iPad Retina display. Thanks
  • Same problem. iPad 4 and iPhone 7

Maybe an apple store problem, game not update
  • Can y'all try closing out both MCOC and the App Store once more? If it doesn't work, please restart your device entirely. Thanks again and let me know your results!

this time, logging out of app store and closing game, fixed the issue. able to log in. thanks
    Ok, it finally worked.
    IOS 11.4.1
    iPad Air
    Location Germany
    I realize this was just a small issue that kept most of us IOS users out of the game for an hour... so can we at least have an hour extension on the Summoner appreciation crystal event, since many of us could not open our crystals, and in this event every hour counts?