**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Compensation....but no rewards

Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
In game got an email about that one messed up AQ day (even though the AQ was messed up the Sunday before that too with the game down most of the morning....but thats beside the point) and it claimed to have given me all the rewards from the event that day, as well as the Map crystals. But there was nothing. Ive shut down and reopened, no crystals, no items. One of my alliance mates didnt get the items either.
io7919ry7n67.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Did you claim them from your stash before opening the mail?
  • Options
    So I just realized it said any crystals your alliance earned....umm its hard to complete map 5 with only half of each BG. Half of our alliance was locked out...we should ve rewarded the crystals for the maps we ran that day.5p6izdfpdr40.jpg
  • Options
    No, they werent in my stash
  • Options
    ejz5ypheggni.jpg
  • Options
    1it5yag77ylo.jpg
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    So I just realized it said any crystals your alliance earned....umm its hard to complete map 5 with only half of each BG. Half of our alliance was locked out...we should ve rewarded the crystals for the maps we ran that day.5p6izdfpdr40.jpg

Well if was crystals theyd be in the crystals tab not your stash...
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Same thing happened to me, but honestly that's not even the issue.

The fact that they don't seem to understand how AQ works is pretty alarming. Giving people 3 alliance crystals (if that) and Alliance Brawl rewards doesn't begin to compensate the players properly. If 3 people from one Battlegroup couldn't enter Map 5, then the ENTIRE MAP is unable to be completed. It's much more difficult with 8 or 9, although technically doable.

If your Alliance didn't finish all 3 maps on Day 1, then their prestige is lowered for Day 2-5. Lower prestige leads to lower peak milestones and lower rank rewards.

How do they not get that? Honestly it's ridiculous that it took them almost a month to figure out compensation and they came up with this.
  • Options
    Well duh....I have no crystals either. And why prove that when I even said in my second post that I realized it said "That your alliance earned" and I pointed out we couldnt have earned any when only half of each BG was playing. I was pointing out that the boosts were not automatically in my stash...
  • Options
    This was our ENTIRE Alliance that day. I guess BG3 did get almost everyone in, but yeah, hard to earn many when almost nobody can play....d1z90a5ty4ad.jpg
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Same for me. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound.
  • Options
    Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    None of our guys got our compensation. It doesn’t mention the missing glory either.. we were ranked around 450 before & after that fubar & over 1500 during it. Map crystals & alliance brawl doesn’t cut it regardless.
  • Options
    _v__v_ Posts: 2
    I’m in the same boat. Didn't finish AQ for two days because of issues. Didn't get any rewards, but what's more frustrating is we usually rank 150-175 and we were well out of our rewards bracket simply because we couldn't get in. If we don't get legitimate compensation, its simply par for the course on how horrid they are at making things right..
  • Options
    They just sent out the correction email, got those rewards. Ill just accept the fact that at least one day was fixed.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    They just sent out the correction email, got those rewards. Ill just accept the fact that at least one day was fixed.

You shouldn't settle for this. It's another garbage decision from Kabam with no transparency as to why they decided this was proper compensation.

We deserve answers!

@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    If youve played for any extended time, basically three and a half years for me, you begin to understand the way this works.
  • Options
    They also did give all map crystals from that day, not just what the alliance earned.
  • Options
    DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Please address the issue. Alliances placed a lot lower in rankings due to this. 5 day rank rewards need to be adjusted too such as Glory, t2a shards and t4cc. We usually place in 251-500, but due to the issue, we placed in 801-1200 bracket. Big difference in rewards there that Kabam needs to make right.
  • Options
    In game got an email about that one messed up AQ day (even though the AQ was messed up the Sunday before that too with the game down most of the morning....but thats beside the point) and it claimed to have given me all the rewards from the event that day, as well as the Map crystals. But there was nothing. Ive shut down and reopened, no crystals, no items. One of my alliance mates didnt get the items either.
    io7919ry7n67.jpg

Hi!

Sorry for the confusion. The mail message with the attachments was sent shortly after this one.
  • Options
    Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    @Kabam Lyra just to be clear, we’re not getting rewards we got screwed out of due to our ranking being significantly lowered? Let’s see some transparency & an honest response.