**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Bought 3 t4b ... now it shows only 5 more available!?!? I paid too much definitely
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Tedders wrote: »
    hey i just bought some tier 2 alpha the first one showed 850 but the next one jumped up to 1114? looks like the store did not refresh properly

me thoo
  • Bought a T4b shard from the glory store today 2 hrs before the reset (my 3rd T4b shard purchase of the cycle). After the reset today, it still shows 7/10 purchase limit and higher costs. Not sure why it didn't reset to 10/10... First time this has happened. Closing game and reloading doesn't fix.

Moto g5 plus running Android 7.0. Thanks!
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Will we be issue glory refunds for prices not getting adjusted for reset? I just paid extra for some t4b since wanted to do some rank up for level up. Not huge for me but imagine others may have had a surprise cost
  • Level up is ticking away and will be gone before this is resolved, so any leveling prior will be a waste...
  • :( Add me the the latest this still doesn't work for....
  • VegemiteVegemite Posts: 1
    My t1a hasn't reset in months now. Its been stuck on 5/10 available since July. I sent in a ticket and got the generic reinstall bs. As if i didn't think of that. Ticket was closed before it was even open, it's a joke!
  • We're working on getting this resolved ASAP for you all. Thank you for your patience!
  • D_142D_142 Posts: 9
    Typical Kabam..
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Will we restore the glory points extra charged? @Kabam Vydious
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    When is the glory store gonna reset.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It’s reset for me
  • DanbambamDanbambam Posts: 27
    I have had the same problem when purchasing t2a shards post update. I thought the prices had gone up. Lol! Really did.
  • I'm sure you already know but there's a problem with the timer of the glory store. Once again I've purchased things from the glory store after the clock had reset but the prices hadn't. Yes, I know...I should have looked at the price each time but I (wrongly) assumed that the prices had reset just like the clock had (as it was supposed to). The prices for the Tier 1 catalysts & Tier 2 fragments have remained the same for weeks if not months. I've made the mistake a bunch of times of making purchases thinking that the prices had been reset because the clock had.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 37
    It said 490 and it charged me more glory not happy over that should have been less than a 1k and instead charged me 1200 something or more not quit sure but it was over a 1200 glory not happy when it said cheaper earlier then did that i would not have bought 36000 4tier fragments
  • mudymudy Posts: 4
    i lost more than 700
  • dreday_sydreday_sy Posts: 11
    I had 2d left on my t4bc timer. After i bought a fragment it changed to 7d.

It also showed i bought 2 when i only bought one.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I bought 2 bundles of the t2a fragments as I saw that it reset to 10/10, only to see it shows 6/10 after the purchase and much more Glory that anticipated was spent. Hope this is rectified ASAP.
  • JrgzJrgz Posts: 17
    I’ve been waiting for a week to re-up on t4b sharts and I have more than enough glory to purchase but you won’t allow me to and now lvl up event is going to expry! Y u do dis? @Kabam Miike
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    The timer isn’t moving for the tier1 and tier2 alphas. The glory cost hasn’t reset for months on my tier1 and tier2 alphas.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    i bought my stuff without realising.....
    i bought
    1 x t4b
    1 x t1a
    1 x t2a
    1 x glory crystal.....

just realised i got charged alot more as my limits had not reset

7hyf59l2z399.png
    68kjom02799h.png
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    My Glory has been ruined , i have been waiting t4b to reset after reset i bought 4 ... it show 2k something the cost , but deducted around 2.6k or so .. what is that ???
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    I bought 18k t4b frags, and then it showed me the cost for buying it the 4th time for the 2nd one. I restarted my game and yet I can't buy another 18k t4b frags, for which I save enough glory over a week :( I buy just t4b frags twice a week to be cost efficient since I have to save for t1as or t2a frags

jupur57c25i4.png
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    jpfhu88o5676.png
    Yeah I only bought 3 t4bc and this is what it shows 4/10. Plus my glory count is off by about 300 less than what it should be.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    I bought 2×18k t5b frags and 2×1.8k t2 alpha. Charged me for 4 t4b and 4 t2alpha. Had 5k+ glory now at 2k glory. Please give us a confirmations that you'll refund the extra glory charged.
  • This happened to me with t4b, t1a, and t2a. Wish this thread was in general discussion section so I would've known beforehand....
  • AngryRedAngryRed Posts: 4
    Today I purchased 3 x T2 alpha shards.
    I had not bought any yet this cycle. It said I had 10/10 limit. Timer was 7d 14:50 left.
    Started with 11895 Glory.
    Adding 3 items, button total said 2715 which is correct (850+900+965).
    When purchase was complete, it said purchase complete x3 Tier 2 Alpha, but deducted 3346 glory, leaving me with a balance of 8548 glory, 631 too much!

Better check all your glory purchases!
    I recorded it because of this thread and played it back to make sure.
    I checked t2 alpha shards and correctly got 5400 shards (3 x 1800).
    Now when I check store, it thinks I have bought 4 already!
    h9xa283dgb8q.png

60sd1h5b3pme.png

I filed a ticket with Kabam, but suggest everyone be extra careful with glory store until they correct this.
  • MrDMrD Posts: 30
    Today I purchased one t4 basic fragments from the glory store (my first after the reset). But after the purchase, the purchase limit is reduced by 2 instead of 1. Are any of you experiencing this bug as well. Or is it just me??
  • BeagleBeagle Posts: 5
    I've also run into the same issue as everyone else after buying a set of T2A fragments and a glory crystal. It cost more glory and the number remaining was lower than what it should have been.

I'm not sure if this is related to the Glory store glitch, but the T2A fragments I bought should have been enough to form a Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst. However, the message that "a Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst has been formed" never popped up after I got the fragments. When I left the Glory store to check my inventory, the fragment counter had reset but I did not receive the Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst.