**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sincere question to Kabam

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Hey,I love your game, love the content and characters and honestly don't have any complaints in that area. But with the problems the game's been having(unresponsive controls,crazy lag) it's getting harder and harder to even play the game. Alot of people complain about content,not getting what they want. At this point I just want to PLAY. So my question is, is this game going to be playable again soon? Why even focus on new content when you have a large portion of your players that cannot even play?

Comments

• Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I'd like an answer as well, can't really do much but play these danger rooms, so might as well uninstall if It's not gonna get fixed soon.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    they won't response, it's been 1 week since the update 20 came out, and still not even one answer for the massive lag in a lot of areas in the game

and they know the last 3 o 4 updates bring a lot of problems to the players and still they keep going
  • Options
    These problems that come with the updates are getting worse...is this game too big for phones or something?
  • Options
    Figured I'd get no response:/ it's not like I'm wanting compensation lol
  • Options
    Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    Believe me ur not alone im surprised they haven't killed this thread yet, my game is ridiculous, map5 sentinels are just going right through my block, freezing on the 5th hit of a combo and when i unfreeze im getting hit!!! This morning my attack paused mid combo and he got off a special 1 lol just absurd ive been playing for 3 yrs and honestly it DEFINITELY is getting worse ill never spend a dime on this game and ill probably be quitting soon ,they'll never fix it they probably dont know how .p.s you should report your specific device and problems to the support team
  • Options
    Gino1290 wrote: »
    Believe me ur not alone im surprised they haven't killed this thread yet, my game is ridiculous, map5 sentinels are just going right through my block, freezing on the 5th hit of a combo and when i unfreeze im getting hit!!! This morning my attack paused mid combo and he got off a special 1 lol just absurd ive been playing for 3 yrs and honestly it DEFINITELY is getting worse ill never spend a dime on this game and ill probably be quitting soon ,they'll never fix it they probably dont know how .p.s you should report your specific device and problems to the support team

Having the same issues as well, I've reported it like they asked.. haven't heard anything since
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I first faced that massive lags with the latest update - can't open crystalls, move map to observe it in AW/AQ/EQ, even placing defance is such a pain

my guess is there're too many champs now. maybe removing ip, shehulk, mkk and ironfist could help? don't think anyone would be dissapointed if they get compensation in 5* defined by sig level say devided by 2
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    They could easily do it WITHOUT removing anything. If I had to guess, I'd say they pay their testers in the same fashion as the players who do beta.
  • Options
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Hey,I love your game, love the content and characters and honestly don't have any complaints in that area. But with the problems the game's been having(unresponsive controls,crazy lag) it's getting harder and harder to even play the game. Alot of people complain about content,not getting what they want. At this point I just want to PLAY. So my question is, is this game going to be playable again soon? Why even focus on new content when you have a large portion of your players that cannot even play?

Hi!

I know that lag can be frustrating, and we are definitely not ignoring the issue. We've gathered a lot of information from players reporting performance issues since the update and have passed that along for the team to investigate. We don't have any information to share yet about any updates to address the issue, but we'll let everyone know once we do. Thanks for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.