**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Map Crystals

Not to be that guy......but I have 6 map 5 crystals in my stash after one day of AQ, is this intended?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    Not to be that guy......but I have 6 map 5 crystals in my stash after one day of AQ, is this intended?
    im Think yes. If Not then just take it.

• Hey there!

Thanks for drawing this to our attention! This was not intentional and was quickly looked into. After having discussed a fix for it that will be seen in the following weeks (starting on September 17th), we'll be allowing this bonus crystal to remain in play for the remainder of this first week.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    So I am that guy! LOL sorry everyone :blush:
    So I am that guy! LOL sorry everyone :blush:

Yeah somtimes it better to Not tell but in the end u didt the rigth thing
    Still haven't seen the buffed crystals yet, so maybe it's fair compensation :)
    Im Can Tel it stil buffe Not alot but it defliy is just Got 4k tier4b wher normal only wuld get 1k
    Gamer wrote: »
    Im Can Tel it stil buffe Not alot but it defliy is just Got 4k tier4b wher normal only wuld get 1k

any T2 alpha shards? I didn't notice the T4B :( I will check tomorrow
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

any T2 alpha shards? I didn't notice the T4B :( I will check tomorrow

T2A are in map 6 crystals only.