**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AA block lag

Since I think the 19.1 patch, AA has had a delay in his block animation making it tricky at times to get a parry, and causing me to eat a combo much more often. In stuff like master or arenas it doesn’t matter much, but Uncollected, AQ, and war where the difficulty is scaled higher have become a no fly zone for him. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    you know, honestly ive been telling everyone i felt like his block was slower lately... i honestly just thought maybe im starting to suck
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I’m not alone!
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Same here. Didn’t put it together until you said it, but I knew there was a reason I couldn’t parry him all of the sudden.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I thought it was an overall change in parry/block timing again that threw me off but it is mostly with AA as i use him in AQ often and recently "suck" blocking with him for sure.
  • Hey there, if you are experiencing any lag or delay, we currently have two threads going where we are gathering info on such reports. The iOS thread can be found here and the Android thread can be found here. If possible, could you provide us with the details of what you're experiencing in the thread for your OS? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.