**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ok guys I forgot to say somthing

WTH are people always making fun of noobs on global? I get so ticked when I see people make fun of them on global. I am like WTF you were a noob to before. I am always scared a 7 year old will come on global ask for advise and this 30 year old pounces on him like food. I mean you could really affect a kids childhood making fun of them on a game. So kabam I hope you can fix the people making fun of noobs and whoever agrees with me comment below!!!

Comments

• Options
    But it is funny when I confront the person making fun of people They say they were a "newbie" not a noob
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    In my experience on Global, there are more players with "Noob" accounts that are either:
    1. Begging for gifts.
    2. Spamming nonsensical phrases non-stop.
    3. Role-playing.
    3. Asking for girlfriends.
    4. Being rude and disrespectful, trying to beat the in-game chat filters to say swear words to others.
    5. Calling other players Noobs, even though their accounts are pitiful.

Rarely do I see these "noobs" asking for meaningful advice. Wondering if I'm playing the same game as you lol.

Yep yep yep. When I was a noob with a 2* maxed guilltine (I was so proud lol) I wasn’t a goober like most of the others; I asked for legit help and people helped me out for the most part.

But 99% of the time it’s not gonna be an adult who is pouncing on a kid as you said, it’s other immature kids. I think we forget this is a kids game and young immature rude kids play as well.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Global is a complete sh** show and has been for awhile now. No player of any real status deals in Global.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    In my experience on Global, there are more players with "Noob" accounts that are either:
    1. Begging for gifts.
    3. Role-playing.
    4. Being rude and disrespectful, trying to beat the in-game chat filters to say swear words to others.

Rarely do I see these "noobs" asking for meaningful advice. Wondering if I'm playing the same game as you lol.

Ok so your a noob hater we can see that

Ha no not in the least. Everyone had to start somewhere and I remember those days very well. But I don't remember adding random people in the game asking for gifts or if they were a girl when I first started this game. Seeing the morass Global can be gets tiring after a while, and as Demonz mentioned it's usually better to turn off Global chat entirely.
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Lol.

Many veteran players just do it in a sarcastic kind of way. They really don't care if you're a new player or not, they just like to see the reaction that comes out playing around with new guys i guess.

As for me, I occasionally am one of those vets that do this on Global. Just for the giggles. Many newbies do understand my sarcasm or have my sense of humor, so it ends up fine anyway.
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    1. Begging for gifts.
    3. Role-playing.

"Any girl chat with me"
  • Options
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Lol.

Many veteran players just do it in a sarcastic kind of way. They really don't care if you're a new player or not, they just like to see the reaction that comes out playing around with new guys i guess.

As for me, I occasionally am one of those vets that do this on Global. Just for the giggles. Many newbies do understand my sarcasm or have my sense of humor, so it ends up fine anyway.

This.

Like the time a guy was asking how to get Red Hulk, and I told him to level Hulk up with just red ISOs.

No you didn't! Lmao.

Did he actually end up doing it?
  • Options
    @Zee_Reborn , welp it is what it is.

It's like saying if I draw a hundred dollar bill on a piece of paper, that it will magically turn into an actual 100 dollar bill. Lol
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    WTH are people always making fun of noobs on global? I get so ticked when I see people make fun of them on global. I am like WTF you were a noob to before. I am always scared a 7 year old will come on global ask for advise and this 30 year old pounces on him like food. I mean you could really affect a kids childhood making fun of them on a game. So kabam I hope you can fix the people making fun of noobs and whoever agrees with me comment below!!!

Sounds like something a n00b would say

You calling me a noob is also what a noob would say
  • Options
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Global is a complete sh** show and has been for awhile now. No player of any real status deals in Global.

I troll global regularly.

Why? There is no point.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

How does one 'fix people'?
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Global chat is eye cancer.

I was so happy when I discovered you can turn it off entirely.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I have global chat off. It has become like a some sort of deep web, you see a some real disturbing things here and there
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I am a kid,but other kids may not play this game anymore because of this,they will be sad so the ones that write are the real ones.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    trolling is funny and nobody really cares about nothing in that chat, it's not a problem to bother about such things, go grind now
  • Options

Hi,

If you see anything in global chat that you believe violates the rules, please make sure to report it and block the person. Insults and harassment have no place in The Contest.
This discussion has been closed.