**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons Freeze Unable To Enter [Merged Threads]

marcosky21marcosky21 Posts: 3
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Been kicked out of dungeons and now unable to reenter just keeps taking me back to home screen every time I hit continue. Anyone else ?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    Literally frustrating

1. by click on nodes champions was not moving
    2. after going out of the dungeon , game was not letting me in
    3. Every time it was redirecting me to game home page
  • I had 2 x the same problem. No response from Kabam support yet (German forum) 😠
  • This post title is beyond an understatement. Most times I do dungeons, I have to reboot the game because it crashes in one manner or another. Hopefully they'll fix these issues before bringing it back later this month.
  • NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    Both me and my partner finished our first fight room 1 get taken to back before the fight, couldn’t restart the fight and then got kicked out of dungeons. This happened to anyone else?! Top champs out of action for 24 hours for no reason!
  • GondelulfGondelulf Posts: 17
    I started room 2 lvl 7 but couldn't start a fight. Neither restart nor reboot helped. After quitting game and restarting, I couldn't even enter the dungeon. Click on the dungeon popped me to the start screen. My team mate cleared the room, I got no rewards and lost my 3 best champs.. in this time every other fight worked like magic, chat aswell
  • GabrowGabrow Posts: 15
    same for me on ios 11 wifi with game version 20.0.1 on iPhone7 i have reported this in my previous thread, please help Kabam
  • Can't go to next fight can't get back when I leave I lost all my champs and time when I win the first fight can't do next one device ipad air2
  • I can't send video here to show you
  • gjb63uy4bsbq.jpg
  • Yep same thing! Come on Kabam!!
  • Me to this is like the 5th time
  • Anyone else having big problems with dungeons? The ones I’ve done so far all have been problematic. Either issue getting in or my partner winning a fight and not letting him pass to next node, and another switching champs to some random 3*’s that he didn’t start with. He started with 4&5 * champs... bizarre. I’ve had to finish all of these on my own and then it’s one and done...now I cant use champs til tomorrow.
  • My partner couldn’t move either after winning a fight. It’s like he never played it. I’ve cleared all the rooms I’ve been in on my own. Not one has worked properly. Last one it swapped the kids high champs 4/5* with 3* rhino and other random **** champs
  • Having some of the same issues as @Cortez002_ . I have two accounts on two different devices. Issues with not being able to move, lagging, and voting at the end. Cleared the room, but one device is just stuck. Had to leave the room multiple times and come back to see any update or conclude the room. Cant play that game mode when its fundamentally broken. Device 1 Samsung S8+ Device 2 Samsung S5, both connected to same wifi, other areas of the game work correctly. AQ, quests, arena, etc...
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I used find a partner option and game froze on him and he could not enter dungeons. So all 3 of my champs were wasted. Would like them refreshed please. 2 5star and a 6star.

56zklexbg4dz.jpg
    😭😭😭😭😭
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Dungeons are terribly flawed and bugged. But they wont fix it, same issues that were with last months dungeons still there
  • anyone elses keep crashing and then when they click to fight it re-directs back to the home screen? It is happening regularly and kabam just ignore my support requests
  • I gave up last night. Has anyone bothered putting in a ticket?
  • AlienShoesAlienShoes Posts: 40
    Every time i clicm the continue button on a dungeon, having left the room to move in AW, it takes me back the home screen. I am unable to rejoin the room.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I just wish I could find a partner that won't leave after 3 rooms. It's annoying using your best champions and then only using them for 3 rooms and not be able to use them again even though they are full health and now we have to get 6 times as many artifacts in three days
    Well I haven't had any issues til now.
    Its gonna take forever to use 4 stars or rank 3 5stars on room 6.
  • Hi all,

Thank you all for this information about being unable to enter dungeons. We've passed it along for investigation.
    I got kicked from dungeons then restarted game, clicked the fight tab, click on continue for dungeons and it repeatedly takes me back to the home screen. I have a video. Not sure how to upload it though.
  • Yesterday I was running dungeons with a random guy and once we loaded into map 6, first room, I couldn't move nor type in chat. I quit and reloaded the game. Loaded back into the main screen and anytime I went to go back into the dungeon I was immediately redirected to the main HUD. I have video proof.

Device Google Pixel
  • makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    The last few days ive been kicked out of about 6 dungeon rooms halfway through the room. The game hangs and wont respond to input unles you back out of the room, then it wont let you back in at all until the timer expires. I know this isnt just me as a few people ive been playing with have reported the same. Real annoying trying to hit miles stones with all my champs on cool down from this...
This discussion has been closed.