**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ban Issues

Kabam,

This thread isn’t to discuss anyone’s violations or banned account but to ask the question...

Does Kabam have any plans on notifying Alliance leaders in the future with regards to possible violations. As an alliance leader, it’s incredibly difficult to protect the alliance from violators when Kabam simply sends an email stating a violation has occurred. How does this help us, as a community. There is growing frustration within my alliance and within the community as AW is becoming pointless to do if violations keep occurring. I understand you can’t disclose your methods of how you’re finding cheaters, but cheaters and alliance leaders need to properly be notified of what acquisitions have occurred.

And please don’t copy and paste some generic response, I’ve read them all. Nothing answers the question... how can I protect my alliance as a leader if no information is disseminated. There needs to be new terms of service that allow information to be disseminated if you join an alliance. Basic info like so and so violated the TOS by account sharing. Then you can go into detail with the violator.

Comments

• Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I agree. We hear "it violates the ToS to divulge that info".

Gosh, if only someone had access to that ToS in order to update it to be relevant for current game issues. If only...
  • Options
    Hey there -

As stated in your post, we cannot discuss our findings with anyone outside of the player themselves. This is part of Privacy Policy and will remain as such. There isn't going to be a change to that as it isn't information we plan to share beyond the intended parties. This type of discussion will not be continued on the forums as it is in reference to our TOS that is current and update on policies.

Regardless, your feedback and concerns will be handed over to the rest of our teams so to be reviewed. I apologize for the frustrations you feel towards all of this, however, I'm going to close this thread as there isn't any further discussion on the topic due to it being a repeated answer/conversation in the past here on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.