**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

game is crashing too many times.

i would put this on the bug and known issues but i feel like it never gets addressed.
i'm playing from a galaxy note 8 using WiFi.
the game is suddenly crashing after every time i briefly get off the app just to check a text or due something else. i come back and the game suddenly crashes.
i later try to play using my data AND IT DOES THE SAME.
every update seems to bring a new bug or it re-appears after month of being dormant.
if i due something on this game, i must stay in it and finish it. ex: arenas... i have about 25 5* teams, i dont necessarily want to due a full run, maybe just run 10 teams come back later (in a few mins) i come back on, for it to crash on the following fight, hence losing my streak.
PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO PUT IN A FEW MORE DOLLARS AND GIVE US A BUG FREE UPDATE.
thank you

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yah, the 'game has disconnected' pop up after switching to messaging app for 10 seconds and back to game... is super annoying.
  • Lately, I can’t spend more than 10-15 seconds in the game after logging in before it inexplicably crashes. Constantly. Considering quitting altogether out of frustration. Running game on an iPhone 6S with iOS 12.0. It’s been OK before but after the last update, it’s been unplayable.
  • Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear y'all are having crashing issues within the game. I definitely get how frustrating this can be and want to assure you that we're looking into it. In order to get a better idea of what's going on and to ensure we provide the right information to aid in our investigations, we ask that you head over to the respective thread and fill out the template provided:

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.