**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dark Phoenix Trailer

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
I wanted to be the first to share it and get thoughts. I'm bubbling with excitement, both for the Film and what it will bring in the game. Thoughts? Enjoy! :)
https://youtu.be/Eclj77aXmWs

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Boo
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ok, thanks for registering. Lol.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Looks great
    I know, right? Too bad they pushed it back. Guess I'll have to wait for Valentine's Day.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    cool so we can get quicksilver and dark phoenix right?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Feige is more than likely to pull the plug on this iteration of the X-men after the film comes out, so why bother?
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I want this movie to be great but it's obvious it's going to suck. Absolutely no build up to one of the greatest comic storylines ever. How are we supposed to buy into Jean and Scott when they were barely introduced to us in the last awful x-men movie?
    At least this movie won't reduce the Phoenix saga to a subplot like x3(hopefully). So it has that going for it.
    This movie is going to be all flash and no substance sad to say.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    looks good but I'm easily pleased.

Thanks for sharing GW.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I love jean
    I love Phoenix
    I love dark Phoenix
    I'll spend to watch this movie
    Once its out on blu ray, I'll buy and watch it countless times
    Even if its trash
    Goodday
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    I love jean
    I love Phoenix
    I love dark Phoenix
    I'll spend to watch this movie
    Once its out on blu ray, I'll buy and watch it countless times
    Even if its trash
    Goodday

Haha. I can relate.
    edited September 2018
    Why do they keep making Dark Phoenix an evil schizophrenic Jean Grey? It’s a cosmic entity that possesses people! They should pay homage to movies like the Exorcist not whatever the heck kind of Breakfast Club nonsense this is. Also why did they change the actress for Emma frost?

Don't even get me started. Major OCD trigger for me. Lol. So many inconsistencies in the X-Men Series that I just gave up. First Class shows Xavier get shot and thus, paralyzed. Yet X-Men 3 he walks in to meet Jean, bald. Days of Future Past shows him walk and sacrifice it again, and he loses his hair after already taking care of Jean in Apocalypse. Just one of the many. I've given up and just resolved to enjoy each as a separate entity.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Looks better than that captain marvel ****

I don't know, I'm on the fence about that one. I'll have to wait and see it.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★

Honestly the only thing that looks good in captain marvel is that ronan and korath are back other than that it looks horrible

Honestly the only thing that looks good in captain marvel is that ronan and korath are back other than that it looks horrible

I found the Trailer very cryptic. I wasn't much more interested other than knowing it's the Captain Marvel Movie. Trailers are hit or miss. Sometimes they give too much away. Sometimes they don't generate much enthusiasm. I like the ones that leave you curious but intrigued.
    The Venom Trailer had me salivating. XD Good Trailer.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Honestly I didn't feel cap marvel trailer was cryptic in any way
    To be frank it was boring to watch
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the movie is horrible at least not until it's released but the trailer was boring
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Don't you guys dare insult the Captain Marvel trailer :tongue:! How is it not awesome to see Fury and Coulson in a movie again? I thought the trailer was pretty good. And lets be honest, when has Marvel let us down? All of their movie have been good, and quite a few of them have been great. Plus its not like you can expect this super in depth trailer when the movie is still 5+ months away.

Anyways... Onto the Dark Pheonix trailer. I enjoyed it also. I don't expect the movie to be near as good as any in the MCU, but I'm sure it will be enjoyable to watch as a "stand alone" movie. The timeline and stories are so mixed up in the X-men universe, I just stopped trying to follow along and now view each movie as "stand alone." As long as there is an epic quicksilver scene in the movie I think I will be satisfied...

Oh coulson. Rip buddy. Pleasantly surprised to see him in captain marvel
    I was judging the Trailer, not the Movie. Lol.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Romo790 wrote: »
    Don't you guys dare insult the Captain Marvel trailer :tongue:! How is it not awesome to see Fury and Coulson in a movie again? I thought the trailer was pretty good. And lets be honest, when has Marvel let us down? All of their movie have been good, and quite a few of them have been great. Plus its not like you can expect this super in depth trailer when the movie is still 5+ months away.

Anyways... Onto the Dark Pheonix trailer. I enjoyed it also. I don't expect the movie to be near as good as any in the MCU, but I'm sure it will be enjoyable to watch as a "stand alone" movie. The timeline and stories are so mixed up in the X-men universe, I just stopped trying to follow along and now view each movie as "stand alone." As long as there is an epic quicksilver scene in the movie I think I will be satisfied...

Oh coulson. Rip buddy. Pleasantly surprised to see him in captain marvel

Here's what I say to all you people that say Coulson is dead...

vjd13wpdaakv.gif
    On that note, Captain Marvel is rumored to be in Avengers 4.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

She's been confirmed to be in Avengers 4 for a long time now.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

She's been confirmed to be in Avengers 4 for a long time now.

You mean the end of Infinity War when (not going to say spoilers) (for the biggest movie of the year that came out 5 months ago) wasn't just a rumor??

edited September 2018
    Fun Fact: I grew up down the road from the X-Mansion, and was almost a featured extra in X-Men: The Last Stand, but my scene was cut 2 days before shooting.

Awesome man! Tell me they gave you an ability! Did you get to meet anyone?