**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question about symbiotic enhancements

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Do the boosts last all month, so like at the end of the month your symbiote will be insanity, or do you have to buy and use them when you want them?

Also, if it’s the latter, what is the duration of the boosts?

Question about symbiotic enhancements 39 votes

They last all month
17%
FreakydScottryanAKTEKStagedear85XxLoganTDCxXGhostboytjiejimmyjohns 7 votes
They last a little while
53%
Kabam MiikeSungjMatthewmercuryStucatSpiritOfVengeanceSavio444CupidRepto2310or_StrongOmegaDexionjlamadisonChampioncriticKobster84VoltolosEpsilonloganRockypantherxSparkyCzLoctiteSuperGlueChubzCtuchik 21 votes
I’m wondering as well!
28%
GamerGrafikdevHeadrollerLilMaddogHTHammerbro_64Strikerrx8Mitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortuneCosmicspiderman777Mr_E 11 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering as well!
    Ah okay. Thanks Miike
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering as well!
    Good question! Symbiotic Enhancements are temporary and have different durations. Some last for 10 minutes, some last for 15 minutes, and some last for 20 minutes.

Thx. For the info
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    so There are a lot of enhancements like a lot is there any particular ones good for certain nodes/champs :o
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I’m wondering as well!
    That sucks was hoping it was permanent buffs since all the adaptoid do is bleed easy counter vs bleed imunity champs
    edited October 2018
    I’m wondering as well!
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    That sucks was hoping it was permanent buffs since all the adaptoid do is bleed easy counter vs bleed imunity champs

The boosts are probably cheap enough to get a ton of them for each quest, so it should be okay.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Can you use multiple at a time? Or just 1?
    edited October 2018
    I’m wondering as well!
    justin311 wrote: »
    Can you use multiple at a time? Or just 1?

As many as u want @justin311
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Fml i thought they were permanent, i was looking forward to having an op symbiode by the end of the month
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just a way to get you to spend energy refills to get the most out of the enhancements.
  • EpsilonloganEpsilonlogan Posts: 23
    They last a little while
    Why just 2 plays ever24 hours for occult lab???
    I’m wondering as well!
    Why just 2 plays ever24 hours for occult lab???

Cause the rewards would be nuts for too much more than that.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I’m not seeing where it says how long these enhancements last? 10,15,20 minutes...? Where does it say this?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    WiMak wrote: »
    I’m not seeing where it says how long these enhancements last? 10,15,20 minutes...? Where does it say this?

Dont go through the store. Go to the boost selection from the fight screen. Tells all the times there and you can make a purchase too
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited October 2018
    NM... but thank you for taking the time to answe my “stupid” questions LOL