**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* fail pool

Hello to all.
I just wanted to share some my thoughts on the game.
Kabam fails to do many things the right way
and tries to do better some other.
The most disturbing stuff at this point are these:
1. Nerfed the old champs to "balance" the game and brought rediculus o.p champs like blade ,stark spider etc. Along with their out of the planet synergies... > Perfect block team
2. They made the basic pool of the 5* champs so mediocre so fast that is now possible -to me at least- to have 25 5* and not even 1 worthy to rank up past R2..this ain't game progression guys... It's game disaster..
3. Is it possible to adjust match rewards according to each difficulty? It's sad to win a fight in Uncollected difficulty and receive 127 gold... I mean are you for real?

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    thats why 4* are still relevant,

25 5* not worthy of R2? i would like to see that list

they included of champs that only relased as a 15k crystal and never cameback

ofcourse if the pool was all god tier it would be like

blade
    blade
    blade
    stark
    sl
    iceman
    aa
    blade
    blade
    blade
    medusa
    gwenpool
    hyperion
    voodoo
    vblade
    blade
    blade
    ghost rider
    x23
    blade
    blade
    blade

But everyone wanted something to counter all these Majiks and Limbo of dmg we call unblockable damage, and now we have him..and yet people ARE never happy

then everyone wont be happy because they want more charcaters, honestly we could live without ALOT of champions in the 5* pull but there needs to balance of some "god" champs to get they are like equipment (characters) that are very valuable as a 5* for example....falcon as a 5* when u compare him to blade right? he has absolutely ZERO use in this game.

but cry me a marvel river fan when people ask why isn't falcon in the game?
    Pretty gutted about the 5 stars replacement not gonna lie the higher playees managed to get as many featureds as they could now we can't do the same.

i hoarded almost 1 year of 5* shards waiting for my savior...then blade came that was my calling card

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    You have great patience honestly that is impressive. @ContestOfNoobs
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @danielmath At level 99 with her synergies (pre-nerf) even her 3* could kick most content. She was a god among men. People forget at level 99 she proc'ed her magic 99% of all crit hits... and her stacking of effects was only limited by RNG.

If/when they nerf Blade, there will be lot of screaming, but you won't be losing as much as anyone with a duped Witch lost in the 12.0 Nerf Wars.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    @danielmath At level 99 with her synergies (pre-nerf) even her 3* could kick most content. She was a god among men. People forget at level 99 she proc'ed her magic 99% of all crit hits... and her stacking of effects was only limited by RNG.

If/when they nerf Blade, there will be lot of screaming, but you won't be losing as much as anyone with a duped Witch lost in the 12.0 Nerf Wars.

you can't lose as much with blade because like i said, he's garbage compared to what she was
  • thats why 4* are still relevant,

blade
    blade
    blade
    stark
    sl
    iceman
    aa
    blade
    blade
    blade
    medusa
    gwenpool
    hyperion
    voodoo
    vblade
    blade
    blade
    ghost rider
    x23
    blade
    blade
    blade

But everyone wanted something to counter all these Majiks and Limbo of dmg we call unblockable damage, and now we have him..and yet people ARE never happy

then everyone wont be happy because they want more charcaters, honestly we could live without ALOT of champions in the 5* pull but there needs to balance of some "god" champs to get they are like equipment (characters) that are very valuable as a 5* for example....falcon as a 5* when u compare him to blade right? he has absolutely ZERO use in this game.

There are more god tiers then that. Personal opionon x-23 isn't in the god tier pool
  • That sucks. Espically that my pulls have been so lucky. Magik, The Hood, Gully. But why 25 bad champs? That stinks?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Screen shot the champs. I’ve seen some bad 5* rosters and would like to see how badly Kabam’s RNG has worked for you.

Dr. Zola
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    It’s about the money. Bring out god champs. People go nuts and buy crystals then they nerf. It will happen again and to blade. Watch
    edited January 2018
    Eaglehero2 wrote: »
    thats why 4* are still relevant,

blade
    blade
    blade
    stark
    sl
    iceman
    aa
    blade
    blade
    blade
    medusa
    gwenpool
    hyperion
    voodoo
    vblade
    blade
    blade
    ghost rider
    x23
    blade
    blade
    blade

There are more god tiers then that. Personal opionon x-23 isn't in the god tier pool

lol are u kidding me? I was giving a reference to some champs that are way better than others, have u seen the Omni 5* tier list?

You obviously don't know how good of a champ X23 is
    here are the gamnechanging champions they put up

Omni
    AA
    Iceman
    Blade
    Gp
    Majik
    Gr
    Voodoo
    Stark
    SL