**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Boss Rush: Underdogs Unleashed

Comments

• BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Great work Kabam, look forward to seeing how these "Buffed up" undesirable champs will perform.

Thanks
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It is funny that these champs in general are bad but are only going to give a good fight because of their nodes so much for proving themselves.
  • Am920Am920 Posts: 5
    You can make any champ a great Opponent if you buffed up him with nodes. Where is his own potential? What's the point to fight them ..
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly what I was saying
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    This is gonna be wickkkkkkkkkkedxddd
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Don't mess up with mah girl Jane!

Nah, seriously, at least the least wanted mystic champ wasn't Juggernaut. lol.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I like what ya did here. Nice job..credit to whoever came up with the idea. Campy fun sounds right.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

While some Champions took the news of not being the most popular well, being told you were the least popular is a bit more upsetting. The six least voted for Champions of each Class have banded together, and they’re not happy. They’ve challenged you to a fight to prove their strength, and you shouldn’t underestimate them this time as you’ll be facing off against the 6-Star version of each of these Champions, with pumped up Buffs! Think you’ve got what it takes? Step right up to the new Boss Rush… UNDERDOGS UNLEASHED.

Buff these characters then I won't underestimate them.

Kabam Doot wrote: »

For completing Boss Rush you earn:
    - 1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
    - 175x Units
    - 1000x 5-Star Shards
    - 10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    - 10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals

Are we going back to crappy rewards again?

A challenge that requires us to take on 6* champs on insanely buffed nodes gives a single 4* hero crystal? And not even half a 5* crystal? No 6* related rewards?

Stingy, Kabam. Very stingy.

It's six fights. It takes about 10 minutes. It's meant to be fun. The rewards are fine given the nature of the quest. 175 units, 1000 5* shards and 10 5* sig stones for a fun 6 fight quest? Sign me up.

I’d like to see a video recording of you running through the whole quest in 10 minutes. Thank you.

Funny you should say that. I said the same thing about the first Boss Rush challenge and got killed for it... and then people discovered it took about 10 minutes lol. Look me up on Line App and I'll send you a video if that would please you.

Same here. I can show my video of me beating the first one in 8 mins & 50 seconds. And that was before I had a R5 5*.
  • @Kabam Miike how many times can we do the challenge? Every 6 hours? 2X per day? Daily?

You will only be able to clear this once for the rewards, but can play it as often as you'd like in this time if you'd just like to play against these Champions.
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Bahamut wrote: »
    What ridiculous buffs will these guys have then? Cuz there’s no way you’re going to put Kamalah and IP in a boss rush without some crazyass nodes. Are Bane Caltrops and Safeguard going to be global nodes?

Not with those lame rewards dude
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    how can people complain about the rewards? i'd do the challenge for just the 10 5* sig stones! People run labyrinth for 1 sig stone and this takes 10-15 minutes for way more stuff.
  • MrAntMrAnt Posts: 1
    Is there a legends run for it?
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Hey kabam, while you're at it. Please send a hotfix to fix lags problem, no one will freakin play if your game is lagging as hell.
  • Nice idea. This should be interesting.
  • MuzzymanMuzzyman Posts: 16
    “The Biggest Losers”
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Hey kabam, while you're at it. Please send a hotfix to fix lags problem, no one will freakin play if your game is lagging as hell.

https://www.apple.com/iphone-8/

here's the hotfix to fix lag if you're interested
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    gahrling wrote: »
    Falcon?? But he's actually good.

hes not
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    @Thatweirdguy
    Karnak will always be better than falcon so much more useful and consistent.

Karnaks focus is amazing, poison damage reduced by a lot, shruggs off non damage debuffs so fast, shuts down evades, can reduce defensive ability accuracy. Can get rid of class disadvantage.

What can falcon do?

100% ability accuracy reduction. Strong bleed. Unavoidable L1

that is true... except for the bleed,the bleed kinda sucks, overall maybe 4/10 at best
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Can the 4* crystal reward be the same crystal as used for the $1.00 offer?

Please....