**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Bosses moving faster than my Champs [edited by Moderator for clarity]

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You are such disrespectful kid. Listen my friend your LOL runs are in 20 percent. Mine are 80 percent. I am kill bosses I have a God tier 5/65. So important for you to judge people you dont know. You are behind bars in the forums for a reason. Stop trolling kid and be respectful

You literally said you drop 4k units per path on LoL. It's time you stop using that as proof that you have skill. One of my ally mates did paths using only 1k units. Most anyone can do it with 4k units. Again, the A.I speed and reaction is fine. You have to just do a better job countering. Its just cold hard facts that if you are struggling with taking a boss down, you aren't ready to do so.

When you do one path with 1000 units we can talk. You are not on my level kid. 😂 some paths are harder than others. I did used 4000 units on the juggs path. In the easy path i can do it under 1500. It depend the path. Go back and play act 1 kid 😂

I struggle to understand your mindset. I really do. You want LoL to be easier with better rewards. You want AW bosses to be more "fair". You want more rewards for easier content. Your forum posing history is full of contradictions. And all the while you talk about being on a different level than everyone and how much skill you have. Half the time i think you post to get people riled up and half the time i think you really mean what you say. I don't want to comment on your threads and then I read them a couple times and find myself having to comment because everything you say is unfounded and off base. I should learn to ignore you but you are like a chinese buffet for me, i have to stop and eat. Find a way to be better, can't always take the easier way out.

How about you stop being disrespectful. My question for kabam is legit. I do not want to hear or appreciate your 2 cents bro. You are not at my level. As badass as your profile is you are way behing me.

Again my question is legit. Maybe it is my device maybe it is something else. I do feel AW AI is a notch faster than any other game mode specially some node or bosses.

Again I am asking Kabam not you. I gain nothing from your opinion. Please finish Act 5 and LOL then you can talk to me.
    You are right, i'm not at your level. Way above it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    For the record:

I suggested LOL with 5 star champs prizes instead or 4 star and something else per path rather than a miserable 1 signature stone.

I suggested Uncollected story quest harder with better rewards.

I suggested AW bosses to be immune to everything to make it more challenging so people that are in Act 4 like you cannot bypass content just because you have a blade 5/65.

I suggested an undate to AW crystals and solo crystals.

All these suggestions are valid and the majority of the players would agree

You are such disrespectful kid. Listen my friend your LOL runs are in 20 percent. Mine are 80 percent. I am kill bosses I have a God tier 5/65. So important for you to judge people you dont know. You are behind bars in the forums for a reason. Stop trolling kid and be respectful

You literally said you drop 4k units per path on LoL. It's time you stop using that as proof that you have skill. One of my ally mates did paths using only 1k units. Most anyone can do it with 4k units. Again, the A.I speed and reaction is fine. You have to just do a better job countering. Its just cold hard facts that if you are struggling with taking a boss down, you aren't ready to do so.

When you do one path with 1000 units we can talk. You are not on my level kid. 😂 some paths are harder than others. I did used 4000 units on the juggs path. In the easy path i can do it under 1500. It depend the path. Go back and play act 1 kid 😂

I struggle to understand your mindset. I really do. You want LoL to be easier with better rewards. You want AW bosses to be more "fair". You want more rewards for easier content. Your forum posing history is full of contradictions. And all the while you talk about being on a different level than everyone and how much skill you have. Half the time i think you post to get people riled up and half the time i think you really mean what you say. I don't want to comment on your threads and then I read them a couple times and find myself having to comment because everything you say is unfounded and off base. I should learn to ignore you but you are like a chinese buffet for me, i have to stop and eat. Find a way to be better, can't always take the easier way out.

How about you stop being disrespectful. My question for kabam is legit. I do not want to hear or appreciate your 2 cents bro. You are not at my level. As badass as your profile is you are way behing me.

Again my question is legit. Maybe it is my device maybe it is something else. I do feel AW AI is a notch faster than any other game mode specially some node or bosses.

Again I am asking Kabam not you. I gain nothing from your opinion. Please finish Act 5 and LOL then you can talk to me.
    You are right, i'm not at your level. Way above it.

Above 😂 you meant way above bottom low. Get busy bro finish act 5 and LOL
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Well, I think it's fine if the AI is tougher in AW

It's faster yes, but it's not impossible to deal with

Probably just need to practice more against that kind of AI to get used to the timing, because you'd probably be used to timings from other parts of the game
    ShadPrince wrote: »

Probably just need to practice more against that kind of AI to get used to the timing, because you'd probably be used to timings from other parts of the game

That is in part what is happening. I just want to make sure it is not only myself who finds it faster
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »

That is in part what is happening. I just want to make sure it is not only myself who finds it faster

Yeah it's definitely a lot faster and a lot more frantic

I can't tell you how many times I've been clipped by Mordo while trying to bait a heavy attack because it was way too fast
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    "The moaning is very entertaining 😂 how about doing rounds on arena instead of wasting time in the forum. People feel so entitled. Wait to rank or play arena it is very simple. Manage your resources wisely. Dont play map 5 or map 6 if you dont play arena and one last time:

Stop whinning this is just a game. Relax take a deep breath and wnjoy your day."

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/372942#Comment_372942

Lol. Practice what you preach...
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    "The moaning is very entertaining 😂 how about doing rounds on arena instead of wasting time in the forum. People feel so entitled. Wait to rank or play arena it is very simple. Manage your resources wisely. Dont play map 5 or map 6 if you dont play arena and one last time:

Stop whinning this is just a game. Relax take a deep breath and wnjoy your day."

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/372942#Comment_372942

Lol. Practice what you preach...

I do. For this reason I do not play tier 1.
    Lmao i am super happy I take so much time of your life. Must be exciting. Keep using your time on me. i love it!!!!!
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Checkmate
  • edited June 2018
    Guys, this thread was started by someone reporting what they believed to be a possible issue. However, it has gone way off-topic and become very argumentative, and this is not something we want to see! With that being said, we're always trying to make improvements to the game's performance and your input is vital in helping us with this process. If you believe you have encountered something in the game which is not working in the intended way, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can look into it and work to come up with a resolution.

In an effort to keep everyone's comments about performance issues more organized, we have created two dedicated threads and a bug reporting template. Links to both discussions have been provided below and the bug reporting template can be found on the first page of each discussion.

- Android lag and performance investigation.
    - iOS lag and performance investigation.

Thank you very much in advance for any contribution you can make to either of those discussions!
This discussion has been closed.