**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very disappointed from variant difficulty

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
Providing a tough and enjoyable content is a good thing but this level difficulty is insane . There are so many action games with good fights and story and popular than this but no one give this type of difficulty it's really insane totally a money grab thing . All players are not end game players or highly skilled even a highly skilled cannot complete this . I think only 8-10% player base can complete this difficulty with the power of money . Developer should think about this give difficulty that atleast 50% players base can clear that . providing only hard content is not so good thing .it should be fun . Providing hard content is not creative .
Boss with health more than 400k and attack 17k is really a lazy thought . Do something atleast more than 50% player can complete . Every time I see something new it's only about high difficulty ,high difficulty and high difficulty. And stupid will say they informed . Informing doesn't mean they can do anything .
Let's place a boss with health 700k and attack 50k and informed that it's tough .it's wrong .

Comments

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike sorry for tagging you . But I really wanted you to read .
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    It's permanent content, King. You can take your time with it until you can take it on, no one's forcing you to do it now
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Blah-Blah-Blah... this is too hard ...Blah-Blah-Blah... My champions are too little & I die too much... Blah-Blah-Blah... my Wallet hurts... Blah-Blah-Blah... :(

You are not understanding what I am trying to say .
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Difficulty is fine as it is. I’m saying this and I know I can’t get past chapter 2 because of the lack of quality tech or mystic 5*s.

Did an initial run of chapter 1 with 6* beast and WS, 5* 4/55 iceman and 4* KM (and a 3/45 HE but he honestly didn’t do that great on the paths I chose). And I’m not the most skilled either, far from it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    King363672 wrote: »
    Providing a tough and enjoyable content is a good thing but this level difficulty is insane . There are so many action games with good fights and story and popular than this but no one give this type of difficulty it's really insane totally a money grab thing . All players are not end game players or highly skilled even a highly skilled cannot complete this . I think only 8-10% player base can complete this difficulty with the power of money . Developer should think about this give difficulty that atleast 50% players base can clear that . providing only hard content is not so good thing .it should be fun . Providing hard content is not creative .
    Boss with health more than 400k and attack 17k is really a lazy thought . Do something atleast more than 50% player can complete . Every time I see something new it's only about high difficulty ,high difficulty and high difficulty. And stupid will say they informed . Informing doesn't mean they can do anything .
    Let's place a boss with health 700k and attack 50k and informed that it's tough .it's wrong .

So you'd be happy if there were nothing in the game for people who want this kind of content... until you are at a stage where you can complete it? If 50% of the player base could complete this quest it would be one more boring chore for a lot of players and the rewards would be far less significant. We have lots of that content already. Eventually if you keep playing this quest will be easy. No one in the game even has a r3 6*. The game progresses. New permanent content should be relevant for a long time, therefore it has to be end game. It'll still be there when you are ready for it. If 50% of the player base could complete it there would be not point in making it permanent. That's why we have EQ and side quests and previous permanent content.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Do something atleast more than 50% player can complete

So, you are asking Kabam to only put out content you can beat? Lol... Just stop kid...

I am saying put content that every mid player can enjoy have fun little challenging with some tricky nodes .

You mean like master mode and uncollected EQ?

Treat these back issues style of quests as a sort of follow up to LoL and suddenly you won’t be so frustrated you can’t do them yet, and if you are, well I don’t know what to tell you.... you get the equivalent of 22 T2a and 2 and a bit T5b, that’s more than LoL so why should any old kid that got a little lucky with their 5*s be able to roll up and steam roll in a week.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    This content is not hard.. it requires patience in fights and a diverse rosta. Everyone who obsessed with blade and trinity will be annoyed as you can’t just blast through it.

The ultron bosses don’t even have lvl3 active so just bait the specials.

Most fights are around 100-250 hits with r4 champs which is reasonable.

Just wish the energy cost was lower
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    please read my thread.
    it has a breakdown of just how valuble the rewards are and shows why it is as hard as it is.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/638901#Comment_638901
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Kadam had thought for high end gamers and beginners so they created this , but they should have thought about mid rangers and it will be nice to have mid difficulty level too. So that even they can enjoy with some little rewards and can progress into the game
    They should have come up with this idea I hope.
    Simply - high end gamers will play variant level
    Mid rangers will play some what less difficulty level than variant

After some days as mid rangers will progress they will have chance to variant level difficulty to finish
This discussion has been closed.