**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unable to rank my little symbiote from Rank 4 to 5 [Merged Threads]

Just did my first run through of epic and got enough Klyntar cats to R4 my symbiote, but in order to take him from R4 to R5 he needs 15 Klyntar cats.

The maximum Klyntar cat capacity in the inventory is set to 5. You may wanna increase that to 15.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• HyrumonsterHyrumonster Posts: 5
    I can only hold 5 Klyntar Katalysts at once so it is impossible for me to r5 my symbioid? I have some in overflow
  • LOL! I'm sorry that's just too funny. I have nothing constructive to say other than QAQC is your friend Kabam.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    f7zm9n13aj9v.png
    Sgn8ehydh1jla.png
    o wierd @Kabam Miike any new one this
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Maybe they will change it when the symbiotic difficulty starts? So people don’t use the symbiote for anything else, given it’s said he will be stronger than a rank 2 6* ?
    Just a theory
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Maybe they will change it when the symbiotic difficulty starts? So people don’t use the symbiote for anything else, given it’s said he will be stronger than a rank 2 6* ?
    Just a theory
    Thah just Bs
  • Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll get this worked out on our end. :sweat_smile:
    Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll get this worked out on our end. :sweat_smile:

Atm u shuld just get a cap all at 20 now days
  • I cannot upgrade too. How will I get back my remaining Klyntar Katalysts that got lost since I don't even have the Klyntar Katalysts name in my Inventory?
    Zaki200 wrote: »
    I cannot upgrade too. How will I get back my remaining Klyntar Katalysts that got lost since I don't even have the Klyntar Katalysts name in my Inventory?
    Overflod
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    So I finished all 5 difficulties and go to upgrade my symb..... you can ONLY HAVE 5 AT A TIME HOW DO I UPGRADE HIM!
    amlyegnqcrwv.png
    ree9nbr0oswp.png
    djq1j315s9sa.png
    zy4km7tied15.png
    pckshj02z6z7.png
    l962kihtp2if.png
    24o4d9q87hmi.png
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    So any words?
    Still due 5 more.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Woogieboogie they are working on a fix.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    This was clearly tested...
    @Woogieboogie they are working on a fix.

Ty
    This was clearly tested...

Clearly with the venom testing and carnage as well they sure did a swell job or making sure everything rolled out smooth
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I cut them some slack after the venom and carnage buff. But they may have been busy getting the epic and lab difficulty all cranked up and be unit-quicksand to pay attention to stash capacity.
    Thx for the fix
    Not a fix. Where are the 5 I’m missing from over flow
    Not a fix. Where are the 5 I’m missing from over flow

U need take Them from you overflod buy u self.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    It has been fixed, I guess...
    wn3y4zeghvbs.png