**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade's regeneration

2»

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    So everybody,the regen doesn't work anymore.

I just used mine all good. It would help your case if you could record it and post here maybe?

I can't,I don't have an app to record plus the game has most of my space on my device.

A record app doesnt take any space at all. Also as said below 71% and i have to habe enough power. I find it fishy that u cant record it

I don't know if I can agree with that. In a phone with 4GB memory, the game occupies more than half of that. Then add some other apps and is pretty much full.
    Also there is no app to record that is compatible with some devices , like mine for example

Exactly.

No not exactly. I cant believe you have a phone that can run this game but not a screen recorder. My samsung galaxy s3 couldnt run this game but i could run screen recorders easily also again they barely take any space. Im trying to help u dude. If you wanna get somewhere u need to show them whats going on because nobody else seem to be having this problem

Try seeing an compatible app with an Alcatel one touch 7041X then.
    There is none on the playstore, and none from outside the playstore work (even if it says it is available for android 4.2.2).
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Ingredients for successful Blade regen:

A duped blade, preferably with at least 10 sig

Less than 65% health

A bar of power

A working left thumb/ finger with ability to apply pressure for more than 3 seconds

A working device with connection to the internet.

Directions: apply pressure to the device screen's left lower quadrant for at least 3 seconds. Rate of regen will depend on sig level. Should work even when getting hit, though ideally you perform this unmolested.

Repeat as needed.

Hope this helps.

don't say it's just the lower left quadrant of the screen, you'll make him think that he has to hold the special attack button haha. Anywhere in the left half will do
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yeah my alt's is working just fine op so this is definitely not a bug lol, and as others said you need distance from them and.

He needs to be duped
    He needs to be under 70% health
    You need to be holding block
    No heal block debuffs

If these aren't meant then he won't regain, a administrator should close this thread soon.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Original poster is broken
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Original poster is broken

Really,do what you want everybody,now he regens.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @ThatOneMasterGamer There was never a problem in the first place lol, not as far as i was aware of anyway. Regardless, glad you finally found out how to use blade's regen.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This seems to be have been a misunderstanding rather than a bug, so this thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.