**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Performance Issues [Title edited for clarity]

MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 67
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it just me or are kabaam and apple working together to screw anyone who doesn’t own the newest bestest product? The lag lately is outrageous and STILL have not fixed the overheating issues. I run a iPad Air to play the game and after wasting 2k plus glory in this last war and having th game just lag and get my reared handed to me I’m about done with the game, it’s not fun when you die on nodes you can def beat.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    You are using a device that could be up to 5 years old. Its you, not Kabam. As the game grows, so does the requirements to run it. They are probably close to adding that device to the incomparable list.
  • Alright, I get pissed at Kabam as much as the next person, but why would a company actively work to screw over their patrons because of their device? Does Kabam F*ck us regularly? Yes. But what the OP is suggesting is just nonsense.

As Demonzfyre said, you have an old iPad, and realistically devices between 5-7 yrs old are considered Vintage to Apple (I know because I work for Apple). Technology moves fast, you have to move with it.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You are using a device that could be up to 5 years old. Its you, not Kabam. As the game grows, so does the requirements to run it. They are probably close to adding that device to the incomparable list.
    I also use iPad air, game runs smoothly.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    My friends iPhone X loads slower than my 6s. Not even kidding. I think it’s just RNG
  • Hey there, if you are experiencing performance issues, you can report it here. If you can provide the info requested in the thread, that can be helpful for investigating issues like this.
This discussion has been closed.