**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 Sparky.....

ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
Or R2 6* Proxima(U). Ik I’m going to take a lot of **** for the question but I really like Proxima. I have r5 Blade, R3 Corvus and a few other r4 champs (SL, Gully,Omega and Magik). I was thinking to make another 3 champ team for content such as the new AW nodes and hopefully Act6 in the future. I’ll probably go Sparky but figured I’d ask. Be nice lol

Comments

• Hey there, went ahead and moved this to Strategy and Tips so that you can have an easier time getting responses for your question!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't rule Proxima out. She could do some real Damage.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    R2 Proxima is not a joke either. You have a big dilemma lol
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    That's tough. I recently got a 4* Proxima and I love her. She's an absolute beast. If you enjoy playing Proxima more, then go with her.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »

Ik, I’m so tormented lol. It’s a really big decision with how hard t5s are to come by.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Sparky is far better in shorter / medium fights and is superior in LOL to proxima. She isn't a bad option if you enjoy playing her but especially if she isn't awakened sparky seems clearly better to me
    Sungj wrote: »
    Sparky is far better in shorter / medium fights and is superior in LOL to proxima. She isn't a bad option if you enjoy playing her but especially if she isn't awakened sparky seems clearly better to me[/quote

At 6* her dup isn’t that important, she does crazy damage with three missions. Especially with the 50k cap.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    No dilemma here, sparky no question
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Inigo wrote: »
    Smash wrote: »

Ik, I’m so tormented lol. It’s a really big decision with how hard t5s are to come by.

Depending which 6* i pull in a week, i might have your same dilemma. If i get a really good 6* I’m gonna rank the 6*
  • Sparky all the way. Wrecks robots, power control with heavy and taunt, his evade saves you, great team with your r5 blade too. He really shines at r5, finally gets the health he needs and hits hard AF. He was my first r5 and I would still r5 him again

Also saves a T5b to get closer to another r5
    Sparky all the way. Wrecks robots, power control with heavy and taunt, his evade saves you, great team with your r5 blade too. He really shines at r5, finally gets the health he needs and hits hard AF. He was my first r5 and I would still r5 him again

Also saves a T5b to get closer to another r5

Well thought out answer, thanks. I do love him also. I guess the glamor of a r2 6* is blurring my rational thought and she’s a good one.
    I’ll be able to r4 Corvus soon regardless of whom I rank. Want the next tier champ first.