**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Different prices on the daily catalyst card.

ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
So I just noticed that the T2 catalyst offer has a different price on Apple and Google. It's as you all can see 50kr (5$) if I check on my Samsung device versus my Ipad. That's kinda weird.

Samsung
ft825iwsg1uu.png

Ipad
lsh65qf2v5aa.jpg

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Is this because you have the devices set to different regions? The Android is in "KR" and the iPad is in "NOK" so the different conversion rates may affect how the prices appear here.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    Kr and Nok is the same. It’s norwegian kroner.
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    the basic pack is the same in either OS. Sounds like one or the other OS has a mistake on their end. Perhaps take the 699 offer while it remains valid?
  • The iOS price looks correct: 749 NOK is the current App store conversion for $69.99 for Norway. The Google Play prices seem completely borked. They don't appear to correspond to any Google price tier for any currency anywhere that I can find.
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    It is worse in Turkey. An Odin (100$) costs 349 TRY for Android and 699 TRY for Apple.
    Hi all,

The base prices are the same as set by us, but the conversions and any related taxes are handled directly by the platform of either the Apple App Store or Google Play. This may be related to a Value Added Tax specifically in the Apple App Store.
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    edited November 2018
    Thank you Lyra for the information. Now, I have a question. I played only with my iPhone. If I log in with my Android tablet and buy some offers (which are 50% cheaper than Apple for now), will it be against to the rules?
    Cosagorn wrote: »
    Thank you Lyra for the information. Now, I have a question. I played only with my iPhone. If I log in with my Android tablet and buy some offers (which are 50% cheaper than Apple for now), will it be against to the rules?

As long as the accounts you are playing belong to you and you aren't account sharing, playing from multiple devices is allowed.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

The base prices are the same as set by us, but the conversions and any related taxes are handled directly by the platform of either the Apple App Store or Google Play. This may be related to a Value Added Tax specifically in the Apple App Store.

I think it’s something weird with this specific one, I’ve never seen any other offer differ in price. I’ll check when the Black Friday offers roll in to see if it happens again.